Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone I'm new around here and I saw this section of forums and figured hey why not introduce myself.

My name is Gabriel (obviously) my friends just call me Gab, I've been playing Freelancer since about 2005 back in the old Vanilla days and Started playing Discovery in about 2006-2007 back when 4.83 was around, as well as other mods such as Void, North Quadrant, etc. Anyway a friend suggested that I should come on over and try the GC server since the other Disco servers have gotten well dull, so I'm going to floating around a bit and see how everything feels may even get involved with some the faction stuff.

Anyway I'll rap this up and I look forward to meeting new people and having fun.

Regards, Gabriel.
Welcome to Discovery Gab! First think you wanna do is to read the Rules, after you do that. I suggest you find a suitable faction and join. You can try some trading factions, but i'll suggest you take a look at this faction - The Unioners

If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype or drop me a PM here.
Good day , indeed Unioners is a good faction we can kill both navy and military :3 .
Have fun.
YOoooooO Gab long time no see i though u died qq
but welcome if anything ask
Welcome and enjoy your stay Smile
Hai. Welcome. Etc. Learn the lore, read the rules, don't forget to roleplay and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Also, remember to ignore the naysayers and watch out for the penguins.

Also, +1 Tongue