Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Tempbanned: Chuba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chuba has been Temp-banned for:
Quote:1.1 Use of abusive, vulgar, obscene, political, or racist materials
1.2 Trolling or harassing other members of the community
Consequences: Tempban until spoken to Garrett
Your behaviour has forced us to temporarily remove your privileges on the forums, you are to speak to Garrett as soon as you decide to follow the forum rules.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
As a leader of a faction he is in, may I see the evidence to this please?
This is a tempban for the forums only. There has been no action on the Server that can be presented.
As a leader of a TMS faction he was in (but technically faction still existed at the beginning of the ban, same with the topic he is said to break rules in), I would also like to see the evidence.
Alright so what did he do on the forums this time that I should slap him in the face for B|
None of your concern, nothing that you should worry about.