Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello and Welcome New Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings new players - I play Discovery 24/7 , not Disco or any other. I am not a Angel but like you I began with 25,000 credits and it was a fun journey, many great people who helped along the way.
Here is a few tips I'm going to pass on so you can make some credits and develop you can change your ship you status.....
Survival Rules when you begin
Look in your cargo hold FIRST....read and cash in.
1 - when you start don't start shooting everything that is in the RED..... Junkers especially! You will be in the Penn system ( Liberty )
2 - You can change your ship and status, to do this hit " ENTER" then when the chat screen pops up type -help screen type "/H" it will give you a description in the many things you can do and how to do it.
3 - but your first ship, my advice wait.
4 - from Penn on Erie take goods that got to New York in the Green, from there deliver and then take Lib Ale to Rochester Base ( just North of New York ) (or just above the planet ) ( Junker Base ) in the debris field. Do that a few times money is good and get your feel for the game and your Stargazer ship.
5 - develop a relationship with all basses - yeah it takes time to stop at each one but well worth the time
I'm always out there so are many others willing to assist you on your journey, all you have to do is Ask for help. There is many ways to make $$$ on good runs but this is the beginning.
Enjoy and have fun......Remember call out and ask questions.
Have Fun and don't get smoked on your first day....