Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery 4.79 and IONCROSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all...and outstanding piece of work.
When I saw the discription I knew it was going to be good but after playing it on and off for the past week or so...well I just can't say enough.
But..now the reason I'm posting.

Whilst reading that server admins could use Discovery 4.79, I began setting up anFL server for my clan that we could use for play, training and...maybe...eventually open it up, and I knew this was the perfect mod for those uses.
So I set it up...got it running with IONCROSS mk3.1, then I saw in the readme file it needed mk 5.1
So I upgraded to 5.1 and lost all interaction with IONCROSS.

Well...the mod activated in mod manager, I started the server in IONCROSS but that is it.Apart from being able to shut IONCROSS down it has no interaction with the server or the MOD.

My question is this...do I needed an updated FLserver file for IONCROSS to work with or it is something Ihave or have not done?

Thanks for your time...and all the hard work you guys put into this.
Erk... Wrong, wrong, wrong thread! DX
In Configuration -> IFSO settings, you need to enter the exact flserver window name on the "FLserver Window name" field.
Quote:_FL(CO)_Kraxus' date='Jun 29 2006, 09:30 AM' post='25106']
First of all...and outstanding piece of work.
When I saw the discription I knew it was going to be good but after playing it on and off for the past week or so...well I just can't say enough.
But..now the reason I'm posting.

Whilst reading that server admins could use Discovery 4.79, I began setting up anFL server for my clan that we could use for play, training and...maybe...eventually open it up, and I knew this was the perfect mod for those uses.
So I set it up...got it running with IONCROSS mk3.1, then I saw in the readme file it needed mk 5.1
So I upgraded to 5.1 and lost all interaction with IONCROSS.

Well...the mod activated in mod manager, I started the server in IONCROSS but that is it.Apart from being able to shut IONCROSS down it has no interaction with the server or the MOD.

My question is this...do I needed an updated FLserver file for IONCROSS to work with or it is something Ihave or have not done?

Thanks for your time...and all the hard work you guys put into this.

I know this post is really old, but do you know where you can still find Ioncross server manager mk5? ive been scouring and can only find mk1.
Wow... Dead thread. Try http://lancersreactor.com - If it isn't there, make a new thread instead of bringing up this one from two years ago... Locked.