Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings and Salutations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings citizens of Discovery, i am planning to join you in space shortly sadly i am still waiting for my CD copy of freelancer to get here so i can load the mod. Love the idea of using this game for roleplay desires.. sounds like alot of fun and after watching sindrom's videos of disco I must say it also looks quite a fun community to play with.

Looking forward to seeing you all in space.. well some of you i'm sure i may not like you pirates after a bit Smile

Duphy
Hey there, welcome aboard! It's an interesting little corner of the internet, if you're a fan of Roleplay, you've come to the right place.
Welcome, don't forget to read rules and enjoy!! And you can always ask us for some help and hints ^.~
Edit: Damn ninja
Hellew! If you have any issues feel free to throw me a PM or anyone else, we are all fairly friendly Tongue

Have fun!

(I recommend getting stuck into factions as soon as you feel ready, it's really fun to play with other people)
Love RP, really do, spent the better part of 18 years RP'ing on a html based chat site so yah RP if you will is sorta my social life.

as for the rules i am reading up on them now but i will be sure to ask any questions shall i have any.
Hey there, welcome to Discovery. You will have fun here...
Thank you for the warm welcomes thus far.
Welcome! If ya need any help just pm me but for the rest have fun!
Thank you, the more i read while i wait for my freelancer cd to get in via amazon the more i want to dive right in and have some fun.