Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Sirius Sector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Sorry if my English is miserable but it is not my language.

I just get back to Freelancer (solo) and after finishing the campaign I took a look in the mod and that's how I got here. And that's a good point that the server is not the total PVP, I find it cool.

I started playing the day or ore is given for free in New Berlin, we can say that it starts well.

That was my brief presentation
Hello there, hope you have fun.
Hello and welcome !
You can also find many trade routes around. It isn't hard to start. Be careful as there are pirates around ready to steal from you.
I have already met the pirates twice. But even if I did not think my trade road is the most profitable, the money comes well.
Where are you from FreddyK?
Hey welcome and hope ya have fun
I come from "Battleship Epinal" located in the "Lorraine" system. [Note : I would have preferred to come from a planet, but a ship is good anyway.]

But I left there 8 years this wonderful system to travel to the station Cosaire Casablanca in Omega-47 system (For the work ... Corsaire, it pays more)
Hey there, hope you have fun on the server. If there are any questions feel free to ask.