Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So I guess I should introduce myself properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And I immediately regret this decision.

But well, I should have made this thread a long time ago.

So, I'm known around the internets as Protégé, MrHudson, and if someone played on HHC they might know me as Codename. I've been playing FL for some time now (I started somewhere around 2006), first on Hamburg City, then a bit on UnderVerse and now here. I played with [S.T.E.] and now with [317th]. It was fun times, with fights under Crete raging on for 8 hours a day, and flame all over the place. It was wonderful Wink

As far as my personal background is concerned, I live in the glorious Republic of Poland, I study IT and do a whole lot of stuff on the side. I record vidz for youtubes, with one channel in Polish, another in English and another one with art, I stream on twitch (that's only in Polish tho), I do graphic and web design for people ("web design" includes installing you wordpress with some premade theme, but some pay me for it, srsly), programming, I run a few forums, moderate a few as well, attempt to create electronic music and I could probably talk like this for a while but nobody really cares.

As far as my interests are concerned, I like music (because twitch forces me I should keep my playlist somewhere I may as well link it). I attempted to even create some stuff in FL Studio but most of it turned out to be rather trash, but I'm relentlessly trying. I also like being a grammar nazi English linguistics (NEEEEEEEERD), and I sometimes translate things for people. As a side hobby I also practice Cardistry (here not my video).

I also hate when people don't use accents.

é

pls

So yeah. That's about it.

TL;DR
I'm Protégé, ama.

[Image: mrhudson_gameplay.png]
well alrighty protege
(01-08-2015, 10:21 PM)Tal Wrote: [ -> ]well alrighty protege

I'll end you.
but who is your favourite touhou
(01-08-2015, 10:28 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]but who is your favourite touhou

If you mean the character, Yukari.
If you mean the game, 7.
yukari bahahahahaha

that's a strange way to say kaguya
Welcome to Discovery Freelancer, if you have any questions at all then feel free to message an Angel in game or on the forums. Other than that enjoy your stay.
are you for real cashew
Do not forget to read the rules. Big Grin
See you in space
Pages: 1 2