Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Not Receiving Forum Emails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At some point at the end of October I quit getting notifications via email for threads I was subscribed to as well as for private messages. A few days ago I tried to change my email address, and it said that a confirmation email would be sent to finish the process to change the address, but I never got it. I searched my inbox and junk mail folder for it. I was hoping a moderator or admin with the appropriate privileges could look into what might be wrong. Thanks!
I have been experiencing exactly the same problem.

I've only recently jumped back on after a few years of absence. I tried changing my email address for obviously reasons and never got the confirmation email. I never recieve emails about PM's or threads that I post in, the same as you.

I've checked all the usual hiding places, such as the spam folder, trash...etc. Nothing.

Looking forward to a solution. Smile
Can confirm there is a problem with the mails.
Tryed few times to reset password,no mail received (and no password reset).
It was in December of last year.
Update your emails and try to refresh them in the CP. Not sure if it'll help but it's worth a try.
(01-12-2015, 12:21 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]Update your emails and try to refresh them in the CP. Not sure if it'll help but it's worth a try.

Thanks for the suggestion, I had tried to do this with the address I was using. I also just tried to switch the address to an alternate email address and still didn't get confirmation email after searching through all my mail.

It sounds like I am not alone in my problems, Hopefully a moderator or admin will have some time to look into this.
Any admins or mods have a chance to look into this?
I'll look into it this weekend
Thank you very much Alley!
Just wanted to check up to see if there was any news on this? Thanks!
Just following up on this again. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2