Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back, but not sure if worth it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I quit disco about 3-4 months ago and now I am not sure if its worth coming back. Can someone give some feedback on the game? Also I had my Avatar removed because it seemed offensive somehow, is this a communistic server?
(01-12-2015, 11:54 AM)Vredes Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I quit disco about 3-4 months ago and now I am not sure if its worth coming back. Can someone give some feedback on the game? Also I had my Avatar removed because it seemed offensive somehow, is this a communistic server?

I believe middle finger is a gesture not allowed on the forums, due to the fact that there may be kids. Not that even kids are flipping birds around and cussing nowadays, but rules are rules.
We rus ))))))
Hi, I only started playing Discovery a few weeks ago, so can't offer you a long term view I'm afraid!

So far had a lot of fun though, usually between 70-100 odd people online at the right time of day/week, which is apparently better than it has been in the recent past (so I've heard).

...and have to say this is probably a good contender for "Least Childish/Abusive Gaming Community I've Ever Played In Award" Big Grin

Overall win.

PS: Nice signature Vredes, you should keep it!
(01-12-2015, 01:04 PM)SiriusFreeMercantileCommittee Wrote: [ -> ]...and have to say this is probably a good contender for "Least Childish/Abusive Gaming Community I've Ever Played In Award" Big Grin

Overall win.

oh god... There are worse places ? D:
Well, considering you came back with offensive sigs and avvies, I suggest you re-read the rules.
If you cannot follow them, go find another game.
Welcome back hope you remember, fun is always here we just have to find it.
~Devil
(01-12-2015, 01:40 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2015, 01:04 PM)SiriusFreeMercantileCommittee Wrote: [ -> ]...and have to say this is probably a good contender for "Least Childish/Abusive Gaming Community I've Ever Played In Award" Big Grin

Overall win.

CoD. CS. LoL. DOTA. WT. WoT. You want more?
(01-12-2015, 01:56 PM)Toris James Gray Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2015, 01:40 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]

Overall win.

CoD. CS. LoL. DOTA. WT. WoT. You want more?

oh so you are one of those people that have no sence of humor.

That explains everything
(01-12-2015, 02:07 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]oh so you are one of those people that have no sence of humor.

That explains everything

I indeed have no sense of humor whatsoever. I hope that was not intended to be funny. Big Grin

Seriously though, the trolling is funny when it's funny... which is about once a decade, considering the level of wit and originality usually employed, otherwise it's just boring Tongue

Love how OT this has got... sorry Vredes (you can troll me if you feel the need... but make it good)!
Pages: 1 2