Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Iam using your base and its perfekt for me!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just have one question: tundra_eins sayd you can get bonuses by posting your selling pic. Where do I have to post it? Here?

Fly save !
Yean or Yean_Orlando
What's the name of the base? It seems you have a base related question targeted at the owners however no actual base has been specified.
(01-12-2015, 05:09 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]What's the name of the base? It seems you have a base related question targeted at the owners however no actual base has been specified.

+1

would like to know the answer too
Yean_Orlando is added to Tinkers Haven. Sturm, my 2iC told me you asked one of our traders for entrance.

So I take it you are interested in our offer to pay you for 4 loads of Scrap if you mine 3 loads in 24 hours ?

Send the pics with timestamp to this thread pls :
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1589157

The Havens message dump is the right place for such postings.
I will process all such posts at least once per week, probably faster.

Greetings, Fynn
Yes it is Tinkers Heaven... Iam aktually have an group now and carrying the stuff to omicron-alpha to sell it for an way higher price. But everytime Iam online without my group Iam going to bring it to Tinkers. Its a very good place to sell!
I will do the screenshot thing later. Thanks!

Fly save
BI0ZAS or Yean_Orlando

Transmission End...