Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Neighbour to stay.. maybe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Lads n Ladies,

my Name's KamiKatze and I am a Veteran to Freelancer Discovery.. but a total greenhorn here on GC, and the conquest update itself..
I have been playing freelancer for more years than I can remember - it was among the first space games I ever played when it came out more than a decade ago. And I came to love and hate it at the same time. Love it because it is an awesome game, especially with the discovery mod. And hate it at the same time because of my past experiences. I have been a longterm member of the Discovery PTC server, until round about a year ago. As many of you know the server died and their forum no longer exist. Due to good reasons I might add.. Hurt feelings aside I simply missed flying through Sirius with friends.. so in a fluke of hard Nostalgia I went to reinstall everything the day before yesterday, fire it up and take a peek at the GC server as it is the only one realy alive and actually roleplaying.

Well to make this short - I am new here and will probably never get "into" this game as I was out of pure to self-preservation.
All I am looking for is some fun, roleplay and indulging in my love for small freighters in this game. Nope I will not save up for a persephone again.. Sticking to one account and one account only is what I hopefully will do. And have fun playing my nimble crafts looking for all the new stuff added with the Conquest update.

If you guys are as welcoming as the past 2 days I think I will have a jolly good time here.

Safe Skies to anyone who might have flown with me on ptc and ended up here due to love of the game as I did!

[Image: 1421175743_RWE6VuTiqIEkq4f.jpg]

KamiKatze aka former ZEN-Leader also known as..

KamiKatze / ZEN-KamiKatze / ZEN-Kiko.Yubei / Erzengel.Azrael / GMG-Bunraku / Dr.Moriarty / ZEN-Saki.Yubei / Perry.Rhodan / GMG-Kuro.Kuma / MM-Franz.Jung / ZEN-Kaori.Yubei / Coppelius / HOG-Rising.Sun / Nebukadnezar / MM-Loki.Nuada / Erzengel-Abbadon / Ony-Kuma / LPI-Henry.Zou / Le.Petit.Mort / Isaac.Asimov / Duncam.Tam / ZEN-Equilibrium / ZEN-Heru.Neko / MM-Hanna.Jung / DSE-Bud.Haze / ZEN-Akayama.Yubei / DHC-Jacob.Stein / Luna.Eterna / Junker.Odillo / ZEN-Nana.Yubei / DHC-Gregor.Eisenhaut / Junker.Orion / Jeronimo.Wingmar / ZEN-Hanna.Yubei / Nickel / Junker.Orlow / Zig.Zag / ZEN-Exesor.Mundi / ZEN / ZEN-Juna.Yubei / GMG-Tengu / ZEN-Elysium / Aina.Yuna / BMM-Pontius.Glaw / Nuclear.Princess / ZEN-Miu.Yubei / ALG-Steinbeisser / Bad.Mojo / Rookie-Pepe.Manilla / ZEN-Mao.Yubei / Erzengel.Ahriman / Old-Republic-Guard / LSS-Kitty.Hawk / ZEN-Tengu.Yubei / ZEN-Hephaestus / Jura.Prophecy / Jonathan.Flensburger / ZEN-Unsei.Yubei / ZEN-Annona / Sean.Schultz / KM-Klaus.Waltz / ZEN-Kuchu.Yubei / ZEN-Venus / Rookie-Pepe.Alvarez / FC-Michel.Ney / ZEN-Nanami.Yubei / AOK-Sin.Tengu / KNF-Sinagami / ZEN-Mai.Yubei / Z-Eisvogel / FA-Bruchpilot / ZEN-Beni.Yubei / ZEN-Emma.Yubei / ROI-Arthur.Wellesley / FC-Marquis.Lafayette / ZEN-Amestris / ZEN-Nami.Yubei / Rookie-Pepe.Ymenez / Junker.Olga / ZEN-Chiisana.Yubei / DHC-Karl.Homann / J-Harry.Pounds / BMM-Gary.Fletcher / ZEN-Koukyuu / DHC-Karl.Homann.jr / J-Barry.Yard / BMM-Anna.Fletcher-Cole / O-Ishval / OC-KrautKopp / BH-Marko.Ramius / RH-Ibram.Gaunt / ZEN-Lost.Bunraku / IMG-IronCrow / Fritz.Sturm / Junker.Omega / ZEN-Ming.Yubei / IMG-SilberClaw / GMG-Ryuk / Rookie-Josef.Steinbrecher / ZEN-Lea.Yubei / GMG-Rem / GMG-Wasabi / Pariah.Bequin  / ZEN-Maja.Yubei / ZEN-Camelia.Yubei / Junker.Silbervogel / ZEN-OmniTrio

In loving memory of ZEN-MemoryUnit.
Welcome to Disco GC, enjoy your stay. Feel free to use the links in my signature for helpful databases, or take up communication with an Angel, they are always willing to help!

P.S.: Persephone is a Unique ship here Wink
Hey! If you need a hand gimme a shout(: