Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freelancers, smugglers,junkers and Unioners allies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: hcMhBZC.png]

Guten tag,
Here is Hans von Boyle , Prokurator of The Uniners, we have recently build a new installation (//PoB) in an core system of Rheinland space , but we need some things to make the base stronger .

What we need now:
100.000 units Industrial Hardware , we are willing to pay 1.000 SC for each unit delivered
40.000 units High Performance Alloys, we are willing to pay 1.500 SC for each unit delivered
40.000 units Heat Sinks , we are willing to pay 1.500 SC for reach unit delivered
20.000 units PasFoam Conduits , we are wiling to pay 1.000 SC for each unit delivered
20.000 units Nanomembrane Filters , we are willing to pay 1.500 SC for each unit delivered

If you want to help us you have to complete one of these:

Application for groups:
Code:
Your group name:
Your group affiliation:
Your group reputation towards Unioners:

Application for individuals:
Code:
Your name:
Your affiliation:
Your reputation towards Unioners:

Accepted groups and individuals will fine the base coordinates uploaded in their neural net.
To: The Unioners
Encryption: High
Konnichiwa,
Hearing of your needs, we at KC&S feel obliged to offer our services in the supply of your base. We are known for our discretion and expediency, so I believe we are the perfect fit for this contract. The offered rates are fair and we're ready to dispatch at your confirmation. Here is the information you requested. I am sure you will find our services more than adequate.

Your group name: Kokuren Construction & Supply || Transponder ID tag: ~K|
Your group affiliation: Freelancer
Your group reputation towards Unioners: Neutral
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Hello my friends.

I am Mr Yoshida of the Lane Hackers. I am not sure if you are aware but I have had close relations with the official body of the Unioners some years back, including docking rights in Pacifica Base and joint operations against the Naval hoodlums in Texas system.

It warms my heart to see that the Unioners have a central voice again. With your permission, our ships bearing the LH~ tag can assist you in the development of your base.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
::]BURST TRANSMISSION INCOMING[::
::]PRIORITY: SORTA[::
::]ENCRYPTION: HEFTY[::
::]SUBJECT: MONEY 4 MOVING[::

[Image: LIqeHaF.png]

::]MESSAGE CONTENT BEGINS[::

Hey boys!

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking. Who am I and why am I sending you a com-u-ni-cay-shon, right? Well, I'd be lying if I said it didn't have anything to do with all this talk of money flying around. Also, I never skimp on an opportunity to, y'know, get around and see some stuff. Get a few favours to call in, yeah? You know how it is.

Anyway, I have a couple of transports here just burning a hole in their hangars. They could really use the legwork of, say, transporting a few thousand tons of stuff to someplace else. Know what I mean? I got the credentials for this, too. I'm a smuggler extraordinaire, if I do say so myself. Oh yeah. I can move it all over, and ain't nobody gonna see it being moved one click.

Oh, yeah, and don't worry yourself over the affil-ee-ay-shon. Trust me, I work with a lotta different people. You'd be surprised. I already checked for any transponder issues, and it's all hunky-dory.

Here's your little form:

Your name: Komachi Kurosawa
Your affiliation: Golden Chrysanthemum
Your reputation towards Unioners: Neutral (hell, I hardly even know you guys!)

and an additional field you might appreciate:

Ship names: Slice.of.Paradise and Nishigikoi

Let me know ASAP! I've smuggled all over Sirius, so I know what I'm doing. That's a guarantee!

Ciao!
-Komachi

::]MESSAGE CONTENT ENDS[::
::]TRANSMISSION LINK TERMINATED[::

[Image: asNjG0N.png]

Guten tag herr Endo Yamashida,
Your employees are allowed to dock on our new installation, I'll send you a message shortly.

Guten tag, Mr. Yoshida , I'm glad that you contacted us , Hackers were and will always be allowed to dock on Unioners bases , and if you need help do not hesitate to help us , I'll send you a message too.

Guten tag, herr Komachi Kurosawa,
What can I say more you seems to be perfect for what we need right now, your are allowed to dock on our new installation , check your neural net for more information.

[Image: cjf3c9m.png]

Dear contractors,
Our prices have been updated in the base , now the shop dealer buys each commodity at the price set.

Code:
100.000 units Industrial Hardware, we are willing to pay 1.000 SC for each unit delivered
40.000 units High Performance Alloys 1.500 SC for each unit delivered
40.000 units Heat Sinks  1.500 SC for reach unit delivered
20.000 units PasFoam Conduits  1.000 SC for each unit delivered
20.000 units Nanomembrane Filters  1.500 SC for each unit delivered

When we will not need anymore a commodity , I'm going to cut it here.

To: The Unioners
Encryption: High

Konnichiwa,

My pilots have been hard at work, and I'm pleased to report that we have fulfilled the listed need of 20,000 Plasfoam Conduits.

In addition, we've shipped 17,000 units of Industrial Hardware and will continue shipments as quickly as personnel and equipment permit. We hope our performance will set a good example for future business dealings.

Endo Yamashida
CEO, Kokuren Construction & Supply

Guten tag herr Yamashida,
Thank you for the delivers.

List updated.

Code:
100.000 units Industrial Hardware, we are willing to pay 1.000 SC for each unit delivered
40.000 units High Performance Alloys 1.500 SC for each unit delivered
40.000 units Heat Sinks  1.500 SC for reach unit delivered

20.000 units Nanomembrane Filters  1.500 SC for each unit delivered

List updated.

Code:
~60.000 units Industrial Hardware, we are willing to pay 1.000 SC for each unit delivered
~40.000 units High Performance Alloys 1.500 SC for each unit delivered

..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..
..:: High Secure Channel Open::..

[Image: TB_IT.png]

TO: Hans von Boyle / Unioners
Subject: Zusammenarbeit - New base Shipment
Date: 22.01

Good day,

My name is Matt - "Handlowiec" I'm one of Lane Hacker contractors,
I specialize in supplying various commodities - both legal and illegal ones.
Mr. Yoshida from Lane Hackers mentioned that You people might need some help
in shipments for your new base - so here I am - offering my services.

And I will be more than glad to fulfill Your expectations.
As part of the start of successful cooperation - I already prepared
3.000 units of Industrial Hardware - all what I need is docking codes
and confirmation of base location.

with regards
Matt "Handlowiec"

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..
Pages: 1 2