Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari Exiles ID change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I won't lie on here: Kusari and Kusari Exiles fell into a vicious cycle, not being able to get out of the situation.

In simple words, there's no activity for Exiles and no RP pushed forward, because there is no activity. No one want to play them, because of no activity. Kusari Exiles doesn't allow much, their ID is flawed at the moment and they can't really engage anything, because Kyushu is their only way to engage KNF.

I propose:
- Adding Kusari into their ZoI.
- Adding Battlecruiser and Battleship into their ID (more ex-KNF vessels loyal to Emperor.)

I have removed other proposals (such as Nagumo, Kansai, both Tau 29 and Kyushu JG captured by Exiles), because this could be RP-ed out. In exchange, there would be open way to more rogue KNF vessels, not being happy within Republican KNF - and joining Kusari Exiles.

Also, devs should make Samura and perhaps Kishiro bases/npcs NOT turning hostile to the Kusari Exiles in presence of KNF. Just a point out here, to be honest, because it would be bad if covertly-supporting Samura would fire at Kusari Exiles, no?

Poll edited as per OP Request. ~Havok
Thank you Havok. ~Toris
As far as I know the exiles exiled from kusari to fight the gallics( among other reasons, for instance the truce of Kusari and Gallia and so on )So knf is not exactly their real "target" - not so much as gallics are. Technically it would seem odd that the exiles fight head on with knf because then they might as well be an unlawful criminal faction, Which raises the entire concept of the faction to question. They are imperialists and they are loyal to a previous dictator and his original agenda, But primary focus should always be gallia.
If they were to mainly harass Gallia, why devs moved Nagasaki into Tau-29 and why Exiles are in Rousillion (way to Tau-29) then, instead of moving into New London with their ships?
I can only suspect that Tau-29 is the bridge to Kusari and Gallia ( Tau-31 is contested/ or rather controlled by gallia ) and Roulisson is a Council system, That also opposes gallia. Makes sense, but perhaps not so much in terms of game mechanics
Due to vicious cycle of inactivity... Because of inactivity....

Wow. Much explain.
Very sence.

Maybe what we need is a larger player population. How about that.
(01-14-2015, 02:00 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Due to vicious cycle of inactivity... Because of inactivity....
Wow. Much explain.

Very sence.

Maybe what we need is a larger player population. How about that.
You read it right. There's no activity, because no one is even interested into activity with Exiles, thus no RP development. It's a vicious cycle out here, so why not allow devs to push Exiles story a bit further?

Cutting one route between Kusari and Gallia wouldn't be bad idea, since players are usually trading through Rishiri. Also, it's not about lack of player population. I want to propose something new, instead of stagnation caused by Liberty-Rheinland and Allied-Gallia battles. I know that players may prefer these two, but come on, give Exiles a chance, provided some things are fixed. To try something fresh, instead of keeping to all same all old stuff.

There are KNF guys, but come on, Exiles lies DEAD for at least three months, if not more.
The only way to boost interest in Exiles is by allowing Exiles to use Kusari Battleship
(01-14-2015, 02:08 PM)Black Widow Wrote: [ -> ]The only way to boost interest in Exiles is by allowing Exiles to use Kusari Battleship

I have been wondering about that too. I don't know if Tottori is capable to produce such vessels. But there is other way: internal secession between KNF factions, because I don't believe KNF officers became "oh, Emperor that lead us for a long time is gone, we are all now Republic". Not all officers must think the same way as coup d'etat admirality. And in some cases, where one breaks out, others may follow:

TL;DR: KNF has vessels and we should allow Exile vessels to have Battleships and Battlecruisers, because vessels defecting from Republican KNF is not impossible.
Exiles are a satellite faction like the Council, the council use BS so why not Exiles.
Kusari will become active if lawfuls start logging...

We have alnostly moved all ships from liberty to sigmas/kusari
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5