Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Possible PLAYABLE freeports?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
JUST a suggestion, title says everything. WEll actually lol, i guess i mean, in 4.85, could u FLY a freeport around. LOL this might sound goofy to some but think about it.....
It is possible in some mods to "fly" a base...not really sure about the logistics involved with docking

could be used as like a really heavily armored but very very slow moving weapons platform

tho...i think we got enough cool stuff coming in 4.85
Sorry to burst your bubble but i think this idea is pretty rediculous.
*puts on flame suit*

Not to mention the fact some people would move the stronger bases in front of enemy bases and camp them.
Sorry to burst ur bubble but uhhh, ur a dick XD.
' Wrote:Sorry to burst ur bubble but uhhh, ur a dick XD.

please, don't insult others...even if you really don't like them.

If you're going to take this personal it may hurt your rep (i mean in RL)

Besides... there are no ridiculous ideas....only those unpolished/unfinished. Give it more thought and describe it in detail then perhaps people might learn something from you.
Stick a station model as a ship model.
Done.

If you want it dockable, requires player-player docking which is possible but Igiss has never said yay or nay to it. Generally the idea was ignored infact.
' Wrote:Stick a station model as a ship model.
Done.

If you want it dockable, requires player-player docking which is possible but Igiss has never said yay or nay to it. Generally the idea was ignored infact.
If he ignores it, it means he as other plans that will either conflict with the idea, or its a silent no.

I like the moving station idea. But I can see problems.:sleep:
Well........ like that guy said, there are no rediculous ideas. I can also see problems (docking). This comes to my SECOND idea, dockable player battleships XDXDXD.
That's been discussed before, no response from the Admins in regards to it really. As 13 said, it was probably a silent no.

Why would you want a flyable station?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5