Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hel-lo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there, guys! I've been playing around on the server for a month-and-a-half now and eventually settled as an Outcast Scimitar pilot, and been having loads of fun in that area (when the Bounty Hunters leave their Battleships at home...come on, guys...). I've been watching the forums as long as I've been playing, and now that I think I've acclimatized myself well enough I'm making my little entrance. Please be gentle?:)

Also, I keep hearing about everybody wanting Cardamine. Why is my smuggler so poor? Donations accepted.:$
Hello and welcome to Discovery forums! If ya ever need anything PM me and I will try my best to help
Welcome to Discovery, mate.

I enjoy your transparent avatar.
WELCOME, I HAVE BAKED YOU A SURPRISE WELCOME CAKE, ENJOY!!!!

[Image: kittycake.jpg]
Lovely, cake, Malak:D

I know, it's a good avvie, isn't it? It was a lucky find. I wish I had a decent sig to go with it, but I'm kind of short on those Photoshop skills, so, no such luck so far.
Well, if you ever get an RP character created, I'd be happy to make you a sig sometime.
Welcome. Surprising sig.

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.

PM me if you need help, however, since you are already set-up and all of that, you should be fine.:)
Cool ship to begin with that is. Welcome to the Dream and good luck.
Welcome to Discovery!

Nice to see that at least someone apart from me flys an un factionised Scimi:dry:
Welcome to the asylum. Drink deep of the madness flowing fast and strong.
Pages: 1 2