Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Konnichiwa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. After 10 years away from this universe Im coming back.
Of course Discovery is going to be a first for me but i am thrilled to meet some new pilots on here.
I was on Nomad Revenge II 2.29 10 years ago or so.

I read the rules and some begginer guides to help me get started.

See you everyone in space.

Chiyo
Welcome back i'd say! See ya in space Smile
Welcome to Disco have fun and follow the rules!
Hey man! if you have any questions give me a call

Have fun!
Welcome to crazy-ville!
Thank you for the welcomes. I had my first day out there and i had a thrill.
Massive help, information and such from couple of pilots helped me a lot how to get started out there.

Starting my minning career Smile just one thing I dont understand is how pirates ask for bribes. The bribe price is so different between different pirates. Is it something I dont know or is it just their bussiness how much they ask for?

Thank you
Hey Chiyo welcum to Disco! ^^
(01-16-2015, 05:44 PM)Chiyo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone. After 10 years away from this universe Im coming back.
Of course Discovery is going to be a first for me but i am thrilled to meet some new pilots on here.
I was on Nomad Revenge II 2.29 10 years ago or so.

I read the rules and some begginer guides to help me get started.

See you everyone in space.

Chiyo

Hello - I belive that we meet in space already
take care mate!
(01-17-2015, 01:04 AM)Chiyo Wrote: [ -> ]just one thing I dont understand is how pirates ask for bribes. The bribe price is so different between different pirates.
Is it something I dont know or is it just their bussiness how much they ask for?

Well - unfortunately there is none regulation about how much thecy could ask,
You will meet on space either 1MilOrDie/2MilOrDie pirates like some who will ask for part of Your cargo

Usually miners get higher prices - since their income on the trading-trip is also higher.