Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I wants a sig.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a special commision for you, it'll be a name your price commission as I want some very very specific things.

I want the following:

The name: Reverend Del

The Slogan: Sitting in your wardrobe snarking at your dress sense

Pictures/Renders: The picture should be a blonde haired man, long hair in a ponytail, sitting in the bottom of a wardrobe smoking a cigarette. Clothes should be visible hanging down.

Fellow should be wearing a preist's shirt with dog collar.

Pose should be relaxed.

It's very specific, ergo take as much time as you need and charge accordingly, I'll meet the price.

Post your submissions and I'll pick the one I want to use. Go wild folks.
' Wrote:I have a special commision for you, it'll be a name your price commission as I want some very very specific things.

I want the following:

The name: Reverend Del

The Slogan: Sitting in your wardrobe snarking at your dress sense

Pictures/Renders: The picture should be a blonde haired man, long hair in a ponytail, sitting in the bottom of a wardrobe smoking a cigarette. Clothes should be visible hanging down.

Fellow should be wearing a preist's shirt with dog collar.

Pose should be relaxed.

It's very specific, ergo take as much time as you need and charge accordingly, I'll meet the price.

Post your submissions and I'll pick the one I want to use. Go wild folks.

can you be a little less vague?:P
Ok ive been sitting since you posted with this one... And it was ALOT harder then i thought -.-

I dont realy think its all that great, and its missing the dog collar but hey.. I tried:P

[Image: ReverendDel.png]
[Image: ReverendDel2-1.png]
[Image: ReverendDel3.png]
[Image: ReverendDel4.png]

Edit: Added a couple of other backgrounds and versions
You spelled Reverend wrong, but it's a good start.
Serpentis, I have to say: You amaze me.

Keep up the good work.
: Yeah I did, and thanks. But thats about it for me.. Ok I added some other versions aswell. Take your pick ^^

: Ok, I cant tell if it was sarcastic or not, so im voting for Not: Thanks!:)