Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
>>>>>>>>>> INCOMING TRANSMITION <<<<<<<<<<

Name Surname Engineer Mushu Reyes
Autobiography
I born in the Pueblo Station into a family of workers
When I was growing up I like the capital ships and they modules and how that technology can help the libertonians
In my years i was a DSE working in the mining of Platinium Ore in Alberta system but i think i can have other future whith Ageira so im here sending u a request for enter in u line and create a better technology for all libertonias

Waiting you answer
Engineer Mush Reyes

>>>>>>>>>> Signal Lost <<<<<<<<<<
[Image: Phs38R2.png]

To: Mushu Reyes

Dear Mr. Reyes,

We are grateful for your interest in career at our company, however, your background check reveals you lack the necessary experience to be reliable and exemplary representative of Ageira Innovations. However, you are welcome to become subcontractor of Ageira Technologies and join our transports to gain that experience. Perhaps in the future, if you show great promise, we will reconsider your application. I am sorry to say this, but your application is rejected.

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,
Human Resources Manager,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
Name:
Oliver Tressillian

Sub Contractor to Ageira Technologies in the Sirus Galaxy.

History:
I was born as an Outcast in the border worlds, inheriting the brand of Pirate, as has my ancestors before me.

I like so many before me grew up in our close knit society where you started out as "Trader", i.e. smuggler, where you under took long haul trips throughout the Sirus system spreading the influence of our brand and reputation.

If you were part of the lucky few to survive these long trips and had the reputation of delivering your cargo safely to its destination, you were afforded the opportunity to be trained as a fighter pilot.

I exceled at both of the above, but had this empty feeling that did not want to go away.

I left my home system seeking more to life, looking for a society that was more focused on building the future by bring new technology to the inhabitants of Sirus, where anything is possible.

Application:

I humbly seek employment at Ageira and offer my extensive experience and knowledge of the Sirus Galaxy and the beyond.

Oliver Tressillian

To: Oliver Tressillian

Mr. Tressillian,

We are grateful for your interest in career at our company, however, you yourself stated you were born as an Outcast. This in itself is a huge security liability as well as rising problems with your dependency on Cardamine. We cannot accept a person who claims to have much experience, yet comes from biggest criminal cartel known to man, into a corporation that brings innovations for peaceful solutions.

Kevin Brown,
Human Resources Manager,
Ageira Innovations
(12-20-2015, 04:08 PM)Kevin Brown Wrote: [ -> ]

To: Oliver Tressillian

Mr. Tressillian,

We are grateful for your interest in career at our company, however, you yourself stated you were born as an Outcast. This in itself is a huge security liability as well as rising problems with your dependency on Cardamine. We cannot accept a person who claims to have much experience, yet comes from biggest criminal cartel known to man, into a corporation that brings innovations for peaceful solutions.

Kevin Brown,
Human Resources Manager,
Ageira Innovations

Dear Mr. Brown

I have renounced my previous life and its dependencies, so that I may use my skills for the greater good of man kind, therefore my application to your corporation for employment.

Ageira is on the forefront, regarding the development of new technologies, that do just that which I wish to achieve, i.e. new innovations for the betterment of man kind.

I did not choose to be born into the circumstances of my heritage, but I do choose to change and be better so that all may benefit from it.

I do hope that you can find it in your hart to reconsider your decision, as I do not want to revert back to my old life, but instead be part of the greatest corporation the galaxy has to offer.

Yours faithfully

Oliver Tressillian

Name:
Ugen Hartmann

Autobiography:
Born on planet Manhattan in 791 A.S. Studied fundamental physics in University of California, but quitted before graduation and entered service in Liberty Marine Corps. Retired in 816 A.S. With the help of his ex-comrades has gained a small cargo ship. Worked as a self-employed freelancer trader ever since.

To: Ugen Hartmann

Dear Mr. Hartmann,

I got word that our employees already provided a letter of recommendation for your reliable performance as captain. Ageira Innovations is glad to hear that you decided to join our corporation and seek career. We hope you achieve greatness in our endeavors.

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,
Human Resources Manager,
Ageira Innovations

Name Surname Mcfish
Autobiography

Born : Colarado

Was raised on my Fathers Cargo ship ferrying Gate parts to the outer rim ( Kusari Space ) and back to progress the development and construction of Jump gates.

Left as a Teenager to explore what Sirias has to offer and have therefore picked up a wealth of experience within KUSARI and Bretonia in numerous roles. Now have my own large transport and have been sub contracting with Captain Alan.Pace of the Ageiran cooperation and liked what i have seen.

Would very much like to make the arrangement official and permanent.

Thank You

Captain Mcfish,

Name Surname Jay Anderson
Autobiography Born on planet Erie in 790, Jay was attending business colledge on Manhattan. After graduation he started a small financial enterprise. In 822, it was destroyed by regular ecomomy crisis. Jay was forced to return to his home planet, bought a ship with his last credits and started over as a freelance hauler.

Soon enough his economic skills allowed Jay to gain some capital. Improving his ship and logistics skills, he eventually built relationships with DSE and Ageira, most advanced technology corporations in Liberty. Working as a contractor and then an employee for Ageira, Jay realized his passion to the cause of the corporation: making Sirius a safer place to live and travel through innovation and technological advancement.

The current ship under Jay Anderson's command is Bison-class transport 'AT-Leonov'.
//:Incoming transmission...
//:Loadin message
Name Surname Otto Muller.
Autobiography
I was born on planet Manhattan in 790 A.S. In fact, my parents were from Rheinland, but they were opponents of the regime, so they were forced to emigrate in Liberty.
They settled on the planet Manhattan, where they could start a new life. My father became a worker at one of the many factories, and my mother became a scientist.
I had a happy childhood, I have had a lot of books, I learned well and quickly, and, of course, I could have become great scientist, but there was one problem ... I dreamed about the adventures and feats. After earning enough money, I bought a ship and went in search of adventure. About ten years I loiter, until I met a representative of the corporation Ageira. He offered me a job and I finally realized that my life has meaning.
Waiting your answer.
With respect,
Freelancer Otto Muller.
//:End of transmission
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8