Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Innovations - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: Phs38R2.png]

To: Sam Oxford and Vladimir Peskoff

Dear Sam Oxford.

Ageira Innovations is glad to inform you that after thorough security clearance investigation your application is hereby accepted.

Mister Peskoff.

Albeit I'm impressed with the fabulous poetry skills you demonstrated, I'm hesitant how to respond. I would like to point out that House of Liberty is in war with the remnant of Coalition, which I believe you have strong ties to. Your ties to Coalition compromise you as a potential employee to the extent where there is no possibility for me to accept your application.

However, I'm intrigued enough to ask you to provide more details of your biography in more.. conventional format, maybe? What was your rank and duties in SCRA? What made you leave? Where did you serve as a bounty hunter? Which are your most notable achievements in that field? How come you were accepted back to Coalition? Why and when did you finally left your motherland? All this information might help me in further review of your application.

Anyways, if you still want to build stronger ties to Liberty and prove your loyalty, use Freelancer identification and demonstrate your skills in our Bounty Board. However, I can't promise that it will affect your clearance. Our standards are strict.

Your application is hereby suspended for the time being.

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,
Human Resources Manager,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
Name Surname Magor Finnugor
Autobiography

I'm ..born...i really dont know,when and why.... because i was find by traders in a cargo hold of an abandoned ship. Than i got the nickname of TRANSPORTER

As a youngster i grow up Transporting with the traders quite hot goods, materials and even valuables from very dark sources. Even so called personas non grata's.

But laetly i wanted to fly on my own, and so was making a living as a freelancer with no obligation to any one exept my self.

On my last assignment, i supposed to bring a valuable piece of Art to a really lausy place..... i vent in to a trap.....and had afew "pound's" of luck to escape with a pod.

Some friends helped me to get a ship again...many thx to them......and so i landed in sirius with no bucks that all.

Yeah......make a living with a small ship without any friends.....you know how hard it could be!

THX to the god's of transporters, i met one of ageiras captain's who offered me a real transporter and enaugh credits to fit it.

So i would like to step in Your rows and offer my services to your faction. I never participated in a faction, allways working on my own.

Transporter the

To: Magor Finnugor

Dear Magor Finnugor.

Your application seem to lack a few important details. Please, tell me more about your education and qualifications, as well as your goals and where do you see yourself in a year from now as an Ageira employee.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,
Human Resources Manager,
Ageira Innovations
Well.....i have a wide carrier in ships i ever been flying. In earlyer time i used to support traders with ships like eagle, sabre (was my favorit with the nomad blasters) and titan (with the famous ....cid hullbrakers) but in transporting i used mostly the Anki, toketsou and dromedary, not to forget the good old rhino ...sometimes also the humbleback. Secial ships like the redemption and the spatial is also in mine palmares.

Education?...... hm....i had mine captains and friends that teached me flying and fighting on the roll! I picked up they experince and make it to the own. What i definitif not own is chickening! I HATE CHICKEN CAPTAINS.

but i can read and write and ofcorse CALCULATE :-)

Age? As i wrote....i really dont know ..it must bee somwhere in the middle of mankind.

I been also to other galaxis like crossfire and shadow of fer and so far.

The Transporter shall be with YOU.... Cool
[Image: GIG91MM.png]

Encrypted

Dear Magor Finnugor.

Among all qualifications that you mention in your application, one thing instantly catches my eye. Your exposure to Nomad-originated weaponry is not something that we routinely see in our candidates. Could you please elaborate on where did you obtain those pieces of technology? Are they still in your possession? Can you retrieve and deliver more examples of devices of that kind to one of our installations?

Please, respond on this encrypted channel as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
Dear Jay Anderson

We picked up thos weapony as a loot during encounters with the nomads in the omicron area. After retreat to the omicron gamma, we find an old man on crete, whoo had a quite a knowllidge about that stuff. He sayd that he would be able to make tham work on my eagle with some changes. So he accompanied us to tripoli shipyard. There we had some problems with the corsair......but with a few bucks we could arrange to use the facility. And really he made it work those beautifull miracles!

Somehow they didn't needed energy and we could fire nonstop and the damage on shild and armor was quite serius.

I hided some records un tripoli and i will go back ther, make the corsairs to my friends again and try to find it. I will be glad to provide this knowledge to ageira engineers. Furthermoore i plane to return to nomad infected area, as soon i can affort it and investigate for Ageira in this matter. But first of all i have to find old contacts befor i can realise this plane.

I think i can provide quite a investigativ pioneer service in extended areas for the future

Magor Finnugor
[Image: GIG91MM.png]

Encrypted

Dear Magor Finnugor.

Now you got my interest. You probably understand that your biography doesn't make you an ideal candidate for Ageira Innovations, and your close contact with criminal elements like Corsairs does even less. However, since you seem to possess somewhat unique and very valuable information, I'm inclined to offer you a deal.

You recover your records and any materials and examples of the alien technology that you have and bring it to a location I will send you separately. Once we obtain the data and materials, I will expedite your recruitment to the ranks of Ageira. I have some plans regarding your knowledge of deep Omcirons. You will also be rewarded accordingly to the value you provide to us.

Keep low profile on your path to specified location. Be there in time. Don't let me down.

Sincerely,

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
Dear Jay Anderson

i have some business to finish first, but afterwards i start investigations and be on the way. Please advise me abbout the certain location befor i'm going low profile.

Have a good mood and a free sky
Magor Finnugor

Oskar Black
Autobiography
I am a 25 year old freelance trader from Planet Manhattan, I grew up in a moderately wealthy family and have a degree in Business Management. I have been operating a commercial License and Mastodon under the good grace of Ageira for the past year now. On a recent contract that’s details I will not specify here I have had close proximity to some employees that have made me realise that I want to dedicate myself to Ageira and not just trade for myself, I would rather serve a higher purpose and have a bigger role in the Galaxy.

To: Oskar Black

Dear Oskar Black.

Since you are not new to Ageira and due to your outstanding performance with recent contracts, I gladly accept your application. You can keep your Mastodon transport under Ageira Innovations identification, of course, but be aware that our priority is safety of our crews and cargo, so we recommend you to use Bison-class heavy transport for any sensitive delivery (especially Whiteboxes).

Good luck in your journeys!

Sincerely,

Kevin Brown,
Human Resources Manager,
Ageira Innovations
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8