Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I guess an introduction is needed.

I'm punkrocker666, most widely known in-game as John.E.Mounter.
I'm from Argentina and I'm 23 years old. I've recently fallen in love with FL, finished its SP campaign and now I want to get my hands on Discovery Mod so here I am. I don't usually play online. I'm more of a lone wolf, but when I encounter a game that gets to me and makes me feel inmerse, I try and play online. I've had my disappointments and my good surprises in this matter. I'm hopeful Discovery is going to be one of the second kind.
I think that's enough fow now. Should you want to know more, feel free to ask.

See you in space! (happy)
Welcome to Discovery! Nice to see a new face.

I'd suggest if you are playing online with us here, look at joining a faction. They'll help you get to know the rules better (and easier), and should be able to help you get started.

Anyway, enjoy, have fun, make cash, shoot people, RP, and we'll see you out there!
Welcome!
Welcome to Discovery
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. In fact, I've been looking around and I want to join DSE so I'm working hard to get a Hegemon.
Hey man! If you got any questions, feel free to ask we're all pretty friendly people (:

Have fun!

PS: Gold ore is buffed at the moment if you want to make more money than DSE Tongue
welcome