Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Arbeiter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Time has come. The Arbeiter is at the phase of recieving its own hitbox right now. While you read this, it is still being worked on and hopefully it will be ready in time.

Background

[Image: Arbeiter.jpg]
[Image: Arbeiter1.jpg]

Extended Data

Price: 1972470 - AU-55 "Arbeiter" Unioner Very Heavy Fighter

Arbeiter is the first very heavy fighter, developed by Unioners. Being touted as the promising fruit of a massive labor force, this agile fighter is a formidable opponent for almost any other craft of the same class on markets today. The ship is known to be designed by an unknown group of ex-Republican engineers, those who are estimated to be excelled at the utilization of repairing and reforming components.

Stats

Gun/Turret Mounts: 6/1 - Guns: Duo Level (9) & Quadro Level (10) - Turrets: Mono Level (5)
Armor: 12600
Cargo Space: 75
Max Batteries/NanoBots: 70/70
Optimal Weapon Class: 8
Max. Weapon Class: 10
Additional Equipment: M, CM, CD/T

We might have had a better texture but the deadline is close and textures can always be done.

Credits must go to Xing the modeller and texturer of this ship, Silent Assasin the hardpointer and Turkish hopefully will be the one to make a hitbox for it. After the hitbox is done, we will be submitting the ship for the test period, wherein I hope that we will be instructed and helped with the required procedure.
A mixture between civilian and Rhienland ship design? Excellent.

I like it, the texture could use some work though, but you prolly won't notice that kind of thing on the battlefield anyway. I like the realistic cobbled together aspect. (Needs more like that in my opinion.
She looks like she's got a lot of junk in her trunk.
Awesome ship. If I had ANY talent at fighters I would want to fly this one.
I don't know that word which I can describe it. :laugh:
oh man, i just hope it will be textured properly before the deadline D:
*crosses fingers*
yea... that texture makes it look horrible.
Tee-hee, it's a Wreagle.;)
Here it is, untextured

[Image: screen6.jpg]
Awesome ship. Only problem, I think, is that the texture's a bit too low-res.
Pages: 1 2 3 4