Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira Innovations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[[[connection established]]]
[[[coneción astvilaya]]]
[[[To: Ageira Innovations]]]
[[[Secure Channel Established]]]

[Image: Sm_logo.png]

[[[video feed established]]]

[Image: 3208WB0.jpg]

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Tajima Rosenkov and I am sending this message, because you should know about recently formed Rosenkov Technology.

I would ask about all obsolete, outdated or even scrapped technology that never saw the daylight - for a price if required. The Rosenkov is interested into obtaining old designs, with purpose of modification, improvement and release onto civilian markets. There is also possibility of more concrete cooperation, as we could introduce some fresh ideas into your currently used tech - full secrecy provided. We are already developing some improvements over the Drill Bits to replace dated ones.

I look forward to your replies.
Tajima
Rosenkov

[[[video feed ended]]]
[[[connection closed]]]
[Image: 8m76cZL.png]
To: Tajima Rosenkov, Rosenkov Technology

Dear Mr. Rosenkov,

I stumbled upon your message this evening and I was pleasantly surprised. I consider myself a huge fan and collector of vintage machines even though our company deals with state of the art technology only. I find your approach to innovation very uncommon, but frankly, I admire it. Now back to the point...

I took the liberty to examine your portfolio and noticed that you're currently working on drill bits. I searched our databases and came across an old file from sixth century. Our engineers (at that time) designed a high performance drill bit (codenamed R–8X) which consisted of high performance alloy and tungsten carbide (W–Carborex). See this interactive preview:

[Image: UpcZZVT.png]

Although R–8X was never put into production, we still own it's patent (CO319AGEIRAR8X-B1). If you're interested, I can arrange an informal meeting at Pueblo Station.

Looking forward to your response.

Yours respectfully,
Daniel Brock,
Director of Research and Development Department,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[[[coneción astvilaya]]]
[[[redirecting message: Ageira Innovations]]]

Dear Mr. Brock,

indeed our approach to the development may not be common one, but I must assure your that some project, technologies and other stuff is sometimes lost for many years, then rediscovered by a lucky scientist in a proverbial garage.

The R-8X indeed seems an interesting (and innovative for 6th C.) invention and Rosenkov Technology will surely attend to the informal meeting. Regarding the interactive preview, this little drill bit looks like a small piece of art... Small modification on the head and different power input would surely make it more efficient than currently used drill bits. One of our scientists also proposed adding some diamond into the core to further increase efficiency...

...Ah yes, I am sorry, I got a bit carried away. But I believe this is what happens when "big boys" receive their "big toys". We will meet at Pueblo Station then to discuss possible technology purchase.

In the meantime, as you said you are vintage collector, please accept this ancient blueprint as a gift. Maybe it would not have much use in current times, yet it is a solid proof that humanity was always innovative - and I believe we will keep this trend forever.

[[[addintional file received]]]
[Image: big_thumb_8c2f4ea026de6b692644f6de12d26514.jpg]

I look forward to your reply.
Tajima
Rosenkov

[[[video feed ended]]]
[[[connection closed]]]

Dear Mr. Rosenkov,

I am really delighted by your gift. That old-fashioned, liquid fuel rocket is nothing but a piece of art. I will have my secretary contact your secretary about an appropriate term for our meeting.

I look forward to your visit.

Yours respectfully,
Daniel Brock,
Ageira Innovations
[[[coneción astvilaya]]]

Dear Mr. Brock,

I am looking eagerly to the possible visit on Pueblo Station. I believe putting this technology into markets would be profitable for us both. Forgive my lack of taste in naming things, but provided talks are successful, the proposed full market name would be:

DB1-AR Ageira-Rosenkov Space Mining Operations Drill Bit.

I hope you and Ageira will be pleased with this fact, as the outcome of our little meeting would be fusion of two different approaches to the topic.

With honors,
Tajima
Rosenkov

[[[video feed ended]]]
[[[connection closed]]]

Mr. Rosenkov,

I've been informed that our meeting has been arranged for Sunday (25th Jan) 19:00 Server Time. Could you please confirm this date as we will make preparations for your visit at Pueblo?

Regarding the market name DB1-AR Ageira-Rosenkov Space Mining Operations Drill Bit as a result of possible joint development, I have no objections to it. However, let's not jump into conclusions. Everything will be discussed in due time.

Looking forward to your visit.

Yours trully,
Daniel Brock,
Ageira Innovations
[[[coneción astvilaya]]]

Dear Mr. Brock,

I agree on the date. 19:00 SMT, 25 January - which is Sunday.

I look forward to the meeting.
Tajima
Rosenkov

[[[video feed ended]]]
[[[connection closed]]]

Dear Mr. Rosenkov,

paperwork is finished. I'm sending you the contract we agreed upon. Please read it thoroughly and let me know if you find any discrepancies.

Yours trully,
Daniel Brock,
Ageira Innovations
[[[coneción astvilaya]]]

Dear Mr Brock,

I found nothing wrong within the document after multiple readings, thus I am sending the reply with the signed document. It was a pleasure both discussing the matter and signing this very document.

With the best regards,
[Image: iK0MDoc.png]
Rosenkov Technologies

[[[video feed ended]]]
[[[connection closed]]]
[[[coneción astvilaya]]]

Dear Mr Brock,

the Rosenkov Technology is proud to annouce that works over the DB1-AR are almost finished. The current product needs polishing and testing - to make sure about top-notch quality of the item before it is released onto Sirian markets.

The very first prototype line of Drill Bits is awaiting on the Baltimore Shipyard, codenamed DB1-AR-X0 "Alba", ready for shipment into Pueblo Station.

[[[file received]]]
[Image: lfq55YC.png]

With the best regards,
[Image: iK0MDoc.png]
Rosenkov Technologies

[[[video feed ended]]]
[[[connection closed]]]
Pages: 1 2