Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 50 mil reward taken by Serpentis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok...here it is... I need a sig that will present a crew of a pirate gunboat.

based on a story i started i would like the whole crew to be in the picture. Preferably anime-style pics.

i need following characters on the picture

-a ship captain (with no possible signs of where in Sirius his origins lie, as it should remain a mystery.)
-a corsair (male, second in command)
-an outcast (male)
-a libertonian (female)
-a kusary (male, the ships cook)
-a rheinlander (male, has to look shady)

-they should all look unified.

the sign should read: ARR - Associated Renegade Rogues.

and a sidenote: Tko riskira - Profitira! - this is in Croatian since we have lots of Croatians and Serbs on both forums and in-game.

ill not advise you on the composition of the picture until i see some examples. Ill leave it up to your imagination to create another wonderful sig.
Erm, with all those characters, the sig may be cramped, I could suggest different sigs for each one tho, and animate them in a .gif to play one after the other

Also, what is the reward?
You need a Junker in there to fix the ship heh.

Do you have any pictures of the crew? (Like favorite anime characters etc.)
well the characters don't have to be big... they can stand right next to each other and take each 1/10 of sig width.

and no... as long as they long futuristic and somewhat similar to those factions they are fine, i don't have any specific anime characters in mind.

P.S. yeah...a junker would be a great addition to the team. but its just those characters for now.

Edit: you can request a reasonable reward (up to 25 mil) after you showed me some examples.
bump!

change of plans:

-ill pay up to 50 mil
-lets make it a competition
Meh, i would but i cant stand anime. I could do cell shaded vector types, but i would never do anime.
its really hard to squeeze a whole crew into a sig - make each char look not only good but also good as a team ( in the end, they are supposed to be a team ) - then they should look like your desired factions - meaning they gotto be taken from the game itself ( screenshot bar scenes most probably ) and then have it all neatly lined up with a ship and a matching background.

to make such a sig look at least decent, it takes a lot more work than just the usual : character, background, name ... sig.

i ll see what i can do - if i got the time that afternoon, but i wouldn t expect a miracle - and if i try it, i ll render the ingame models. making them anime style would involve drawing them and scanning them... too much work.

btw. what ship do you want there to be? - id only really imagine a classic group photo before the hull of a ship as 2/3 of the sig with a generic background and the text then... -
Xing would do a great job at this, if only you can track him down and tell him about it...
Give me pictures for your characters and I'll do it.

I'm not having any luck finding pictures lately...
Quote:Erm, with all those characters, the sig may be cramped, I could suggest different sigs for each one tho, and animate them in a .gif to play one after the other

Like this?
Pages: 1 2 3