Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I've decided to return to Discovery after awhile stay on World of Warcraft..and all I can say is that I missed the space environment...so for any factions out there that are looking for an experienced pilot let me know...

P.S I do not have any of my character anymore since my P.C decided to bomb a few months back erasing all my memory which included my characters.
1. Stop playing WoW! :rtfm:

2. Welcome back mate.:laugh:

~Maik
WoW is evil, EVIL! I tell you!
If you mean evil by consuming your time then yea it is...but the game its self is good...the only downside to it is that its time consuming..
Welcome back, let me know if you want to re-make your AFA.
Gladly...I do enjoy rping a pissed off farmer..if that's still the motto.
Just throwing this out there..

Why not work with Bjorn to get the Mollies going again?

Help him start up his MRM. His faction creation thread got shut down because he didn't cough up the cash. A shame, I think, I liked how it was all being worked out on that thread.

All he would need is the cash to restart it up as an official faction creation request. I actually would give some of my $$ to help with that (Not much, though, BAF has tapped me out)

I strongly think we need a molly faction. One that I can shoot at...

:)
welcome back, i may of never played with ya, but im sure i might in the future and i luck forward to it:)
Well I read about that before..and my idea was that instead of making an entire new faction, why not just take control of the original faction (UoG) and work from there and still if he chooses to RP them around to have them hostile to bretonia again...
' Wrote:If you mean evil by consuming your time then yea it is...but the game its self is good...the only downside to it is that its time consuming..
/signed

i like the game and my friends been trying to get me to play, so ima dl the trial and play....maybe get the game and play it off and on

welcome back to the horde of returning zombies
Pages: 1 2 3