Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: No one in Croatia can log on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tic just talked to me on Xfire and said that no one in Croatia can log onto the forums ever since the server changed. He said that they all get the message that the "Internet Explorer cant display the web page." Anyone know what's going on?

EDIT: Tic, Banza, and Balthazzar can't log on and they're all from Croatia.
its not just people from croatia, unfortunatly...
i couldnt for a time but it came back eventually and one of my mates couldnt ether, and i dont think he still can.

edit: and also what alpha says below me.
Yes, I know. Tic and I are asking how long it's going to take before he can access the forums again.
Read trough it again.:P
This might not be a bad thing you know...
Hopefully it's just the DNS lookup hasn't updated yet. My blackberry can't see the site either.
This only depends on how fast your ISP renewes its DNS servers (Domain Name Resolution). May take up to 24 hours from transfer, although most ISPs renew them more frequently than once a day. For reference, the transfer was done about 10 hours ago from the moment of this post.

So, in unlucky cases, it might take some time.
Ah... Finnaly...
I must thank the internet faeries for granting me access to the forums again. *bows*:)