Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Players Sanctioned: Caldari, LSF (Not the faction)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Caldari and LSF has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3. All attacks must be the result of some form of justifiable roleplay.

Consequences:

"I don't like you stopping me from smuggling, so I'mma... well, gonna shoot ya." See that? That's called roleplay. Ya know, something you normally do on a roleplay server. Sadly, neither of you engaged in roleplay before you opened up on that innocent policewoman. All she was trying to do was stop you from bringing artifacts into Liberty space. Her job you know. But, you decide to just open up on her and attack her? With no words spoken?! The horror! That poor, poor cop.

Sadly, her ship needed a quite a bit of repairs, so both of you lost some equipment and credits by not speaking a word. Remember, always roleplay before you fire on someone. Always.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE