Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An urgent need of signature....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Greetings,

As you see, Im looking for a good signature, for my character named "Jeremy" alias Spider.
Since I am very incompetent when it comes to graphic...(as you can see in my signature...) im trying to get someone whose better than me to do the work.

How it should look like? The size should be little lesser or the same size than the one I have now.
And what should be on it? ...Dark, evil motives. Let me explain the charatcter is VERY crazy murderer, madman, inhuman, evil, confused, humanoid monster *cough*. In fact he is human, with human anatomy, mind and such... but I wont spoil my story... By telling what he is. (Yeah thats invitation to read my bad written-stupid-story.)

Ok back to the sig, Dark overall, somewhere written Jeremy (Since its the name), and nowm, the most difficult part, the character, EDIT: The pics for the sig are in post no 3

What else is needed, I want the character to be out of the sigs frame... So basically what i mean is that the head, for example, will be "going out of the sig".

Yeah, well for any questions, post here... and any sigs that you will make, post them here as well.... And the winner will get 25-50 mil (Depending on my mood, eh) and before all my undying gratitude, because Im already depressed from my own signature...

Thanks in advance, Elvin
Quote:What else is needed, I want the character to be out of the sigs frame... So basically what i mean is that the head, for example, will be "going out of the sig".
You mean like this?

I'd do it. I'm broke. Do you have any pictures you want used for the character? I'm having a hard time finding good lookalikes lately. (with the exception of Jordin down there, of course)
[Image: 2.jpg] [Image: 1.jpg] [Image: 3.jpg] if you take out the background, ill love it. And by going out, ive meant that, yeah, like you have in your sig. In case of this picture, the upper part out, and the place where the image is cuted should end with sig.

EDIT: Oh wait a sec, Ill get a better pictures... DONE... The second, and third is maybe better...especially the second can be good for dark sig hehe
this guy is cute - he looks like he s grinning. - other than that, it looks like some marvel comic hero/villain. ( with a funny yellow nose )
' Wrote:this guy is cute - he looks like he s grinning. - other than that, it looks like some marvel comic hero/villain. ( with a funny yellow nose )

Wait. Thats not a NOSE . Thats... visor of the helmet:D
Thats Ninja (grey fox) fom metal gear solid right?

He was the coolest character in it.
' Wrote:Thats Ninja (grey fox) fom metal gear solid right?

He was the coolest character in it.

Yeah I love him very much, cool guy, with cool looks... so i dfecided to borrow the looks fro my char:D
Guess who wants moar money?

Gues who is re-installing windows on his desktop, and has photoshop on this laptop here, but not FL or Skype?

Guess who is good at sigs, and has too much time atm?

ME!

I'll hvave a go at it, any particular styles, or am I free to make my own stuff?

As for background, would you mind if I stick one of my background renders that I made in it?
Also, guess who just found out their install of Abode Photoshop CS3 don't work? -.-

EDIT: nvm, got it working, I hate Vista -.-

2nd Edit: No, I didn't -.- I can do your sig for you tommorow, you know my work, reckon you could wait till then?
' Wrote:Also, guess who just found out their install of Abode Photoshop CS3 don't work? -.-
EDIT: nvm, got it working, I hate Vista -.-

2nd Edit: No, I didn't -.- I can do your sig for you tommorow, you know my work, reckon you could wait till then?

Edit 28,6: Well to be honest, I dont know it, and to the rest, anything that fits the pictures and is "Dark and evil" is fine background:D... Well as I have told at the start, the description is there:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6