Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bauxite Mineral Extraction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
|-------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Established --------------------------------|
|---------------------------------------- Signal Booster: 73% Boost In place -----------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------- Connection: Strong ----------------------------------------------|

Greetings Miners & Haulage Vessels of Sirius
We are pleased to announce we are open to trade!
Bauxite Mineral Extraction will be operated on a Permit regulated docking platform. To allow us to correctly work in Conjunction with Rheinland law and keep a maintained and Regulated Base.

We Are currently offering the current pricings publicly:
Aluminium Ore – 2,500 Sc per Unit

|------------------------------------------------------ Permits Types ------------------------------------------------|

Individual Vessels
Type Of Vessel
Cost
Renewal
Mining Vessel
5 Mil
Monthly
Transports
10 Mil
Monthly

Factions / Groups

Type Of Vessel
Cost
Renewal
Small Enterprises
20 Mill
Monthly
Large Enterprises
50 Mil
Monthly

|---------------------------------------------------- Permits Accepted ----------------------------------------------|

Name / Tag
Date Permit Issued
Valid To:
|Wierzba|
6/2/15
6/3/15
|Brzoza|
6/2/15
6/3/15
The.Rover
6/2/15
6/8/15
Terra.Nullius
19/2/15
19/4/15
RS|
7/5/15
Indefinately

So Please use the following template when submitting your requests
Tag / Vessel Name:

Permit Requested:

Permit Requesting:

ID & IFF Evidence:

Interest in docking Right:

|------------------------------------------------ Connection: Dropped ---------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------- Signal Booster: Offline --------------------------------------------|
|---------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Closed -----------------------------------|
*Incoming Transsmition*
----CONNECT-------

|Brzoza| & |Jesion|

Permit Requesting:
Request for acces to dock on Bauxite Mineral Extraction base for my miner and trader Ships.

ID & IFF Evidence:
|Wierzba|
http://s21.postimg.org/ey1frgrd3/screen10.png
http://s14.postimg.org/ltfsrxdj5/screen11.png

|Brzoza|
http://s22.postimg.org/681i1if9t/screen12.png
http://s12.postimg.org/t5qztbyal/screen13.png

Interesting Docking rights:
Rest for my crew after mining and long range trade routes, if you need any commodies from Bretonia give me a message on security line. Anyway i can help defend this base if it you call for backup, i got strong ships and friends in RH fleet. i gonna create Aluminium mining company with some people, so your base can be very use in our mission.

PS: I need point to transfer cash for my ships. PM me.
|-------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Established --------------------------------|
|---------------------------------------- Signal Booster: 73% Boost In place -----------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------- Connection: Strong ------------------------------------------------|

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in Bauxite Mineral Extraction.

Your ID Scans check out sir we will be glad to grant you docking right access to our base for your trading ship and hauler. The fee will be 15,000,000 SC per month for both ships. Please see our pricing guide to know how we came to this figure. We will send you a message so you can pay the fee with the most secure payment system provided in Sirius, let alone Rheinland.

We hope our service will provide the necessary rest and luxury your hardworking crews deserves. If we need anything from the Kingdom of Bretonia, you'll be our first point of call. Your links to the Rheinland Military will come in very useful to both yours and our own security within the Munich system. We hope our companies can cooperate together to enrich the Rheinland economy so desperately in need of it.

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit für das rheinlander Vaterland! Danach laßt uns alle streben Brüderlich mit Herz und Hand! Praise be to Rheinland.

Yours Sincerely,

Thorin, Head of Communications at Bauxite Mineral Extraction.

|------------------------------------------------ Connection: Dropped ---------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------- Signal Booster: Offline --------------------------------------------|
|---------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Closed -----------------------------------|
Greetings Bauxite Administration,

Vessel Name: The.Rover

Permit Requested: Single-ship Docking Permit for a Trade Vessel

ID & IFF Evidence: Freelancer Identification and Daumann Neutral Reputation

Interest in docking rights: I am a Freelancer trader who appreciates a good place to do business and have a drink. Have yet to see consistent miners available for Aluminum, so am excited to visit Bauxite Station.

The previously discussed fee is prepared, please confirm the location for the credits to be sent. The Rover is currently within local space, enthusiastic to visit the new station.
|------------------------------------------------- Connection: Strong ------------------------------------------------|

Thank you for sending your evidence of who we are,

It is pleasing to see you're a freelancer who is not hostile to our business activities. We only request that you send more information in regard your own affiliations, afterwords we can proceed because every other meets our satisfaction.

Yours Sincerely,

Dáin, Assistant Communications Officer of Bauxite Mineral Extraction

Here is the additional IFF information that was requested.

Credits have been forwarded to Pilot "Gazomate"

Thank ye for the business gents.

Greetings,

Your paperwork is excellent and I can confirm receipt of the payment. We will ensure your ship is granted docking access.

Thank you for your interest in Bauxite Mineral Extraction, we look forward to doing further business in the future with you.

Yours Sincerely,

Dáin, Assistant Communications Officer of Bauxite Mineral Extraction

***Incoming Transmission***
*Docking Rights*

Hello CEO of Star Enterprises here we are looking to obtain docking rights on your station. In exchange we can bring supplies or give your vessels docking rights on our base in Omega 9. Maybe you'll just want the credits ether way let us know sir. This can be a great business opportunity for both of us!

Tag / Vessel Name: [Star], oldfox, Miner.For.Hire

Permit Requested: Large Enterprise

Permit Requesting: Large Enterprise

ID & IFF Evidence: Zoner [Star], Daumann for Vessels oldfox and Miner.For.Hire

***End Transmission***
Bonjour, Bauxite Administration,
Pilot Name: Tyria Regalia
Vessel Name: Terra.Nullius
Permit Requested: Single-ship Docking Permit for a Trade Vessel
ID & IFF Evidence: Junker Identification and Daumann Pseudo-Neutral Reputation and Daumann Pseudo-Neutral Reputation
Interest in docking rights: I'm just a Bretonian Junker who has found a buyer for some Aluminium Ore. A friend told me of your establishment. I know my reputation with Rheinland Corporations is not spotless, but I give you my word that you have nothing to fear from me, I simply run legitimate cargo. I await your response, and bank routing information for the docking fees payment.

Guten Tag CEO of Star Enterprises,

We thank you for your interest in Bauxite Mineral Extraction.

Before proceeding with granting docking rights to Star Enterprises, we must have information about your ID, your reputation and your reputation with Daumann Heavy Constructions preferably through images. We could also do with knowing the details about the transports you will want to use to dock on our base, specifically the type of transport. Again an image would be the ideal way to communicate.

Granting you pass our checks, we can grant you docking right access to Bauxite Mineral Extraction. Given the ID you have already stated in your request, we must be careful that you are in fact permitted to dock by Laws of Sirius. The fee will be 50,000,000 SC per month for a large enterprise docking allowance. More details will be given after proof of identity and ships used has been posted on our neural net.

Best Wishes

Auf Wiedersehen,

Dáin, Assistant Communications Officer

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5