Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Screen Ratio problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im using a widescreen laptop monitor which has 16:9 screen ratio. when i launch the game in DSLauncer it launches as a 4:3
have you gone to "parameters" and clicked "use desktop resolution" on in the launcher?

Otherwise I guess you can maybe type -dx in the "Optional arguments", but not sure about that one.
(01-27-2015, 04:18 PM)Mímir Wrote: [ -> ]have you gone to "parameters" and clicked "use desktop resolution" on in the launcher?

Otherwise I guess you can maybe type -dx in the "Optional arguments", but not sure about that one.

yeah i did it
and i read somewhere which tells restore Hudshift
How can i restore that thing?
I don't know. I am not using Hudshift and I kinda prefer to have my HUD centered as it makes it easier to hit stuff in the corner of the screen.

I guess you'll have to wait a little until people sort it out. I think people are also waiting for SWAG pack and other graphical mods to get tested and approved. (EDIT: Looks like its working)These are just visual enhancements and not really all that important for the game, so it is probably low on the list of priorities right now.
images as attachments please look at them for my problem ill post another image
sorry for flood another image
that's FAR from being a problem, it's just how FL is. I have played like this forever. If you want to have the stuff right in the corners of the screen, I'll leave it to a community member that has a 16/9 hudshift configuration as I never bothered with it.
(01-27-2015, 10:02 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]that's FAR from being a problem, it's just how FL is. I have played like this forever. If you want to have the stuff right in the corners of the screen, I'll leave it to a community member that has a 16/9 hudshift configuration as I never bothered with it.

if i find a 16/9 config on internet its legal to use within disco mod rules right?

Thanks for putting time and patience
Edit: im asking this because im not wanna ban my account by accident Smile

Edit 2 i solved my problem
to fix: remove that comet on your desired resolution then save
and PUT THAT EDITED INI TO INTERFACE