Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Issue reguarding Rheinland Rephack to Interspace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Yeah,

This is causing an issue for Rheinland factions at the moment. Take for example that [ALG] does convoys with IMG| and we mine gold ore in Dublin and we can’t haul it to New Tokyo and sell it off at the Interspace station. As far as I know this has been requested before but it has been swept under the rug again. I was wanting to get this fixed soon as it causes issues with any rheinland faction and hauling ore to Interspace stations.

-Freeroamer
Can't you just hand the Ore to IMG once they've emptied their transports?
I don't think that will change till IC and Rhineland make nice over Bonn, I saw some RP get started about it but it doesn't look like it was ever finished

That's sort of OORP if you think about it
Rheinland chose to get rid of Interspace and now they suffer the consequences.

Go tell your higher ups to discuss things with IC| instead of making threads.
(01-29-2015, 04:55 PM)Freeroamer Wrote: [ -> ]So Yeah,
This is causing an issue for Rheinland factions at the moment. Take for example that [ALG] does convoys with IMG| and we mine gold ore in Dublin and we can’t haul it to New Tokyo and sell it off at the Interspace station. As far as I know this has been requested before but it has been swept under the rug again. I was wanting to get this fixed soon as it causes issues with any rheinland faction and hauling ore to Interspace stations.
-Freeroamer

You could make arrangements with Samura to sell it at Itabashi for about the same price, and let them handle the delivery to Roppongi later on perhaps? Just a suggestion.
Quote:That's sort of OORP if you think about it
So your roleplay doesn't allow you to handle ore to your friends, so they could sell it?
Tell me more about it!
(01-29-2015, 05:44 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]You could make arrangements with Samura to sell it at Itabashi for about the same price, and let them handle the delivery to Roppongi later on perhaps? Just a suggestion.

This is actually a really really good idea right here.
Close this
Closed by request of OP