Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Show your mancave / gamer den / nerd lair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: gus3pdpvo5ph.jpg]

This is my trophy wall. The po-dao (The staff looking thing at the top) was handmade by yours truly, took several days and a lot of attention to detail =P The two swords below that are a traditional european longsword, no real specifics on that one, and a wen-jian tai chi straightsword - this one being made of springsteel and meant for training. The axe in the middle is just some decorative piece a friend bought for me.

Starting a collection of pop figures at the bottom there, so far I've got rocket racoon, groot, little groot, and wash / kaylee / jane / mal from firefly.

[Image: xaobm1726lue.jpg]

My rig, originally put together by myself about 5 years ago and just recently upgraded. Cant geek out without a nice comfy leather throne either =P

[Image: jmj2z4u2yye1.jpg]

And my canine comrade's couch. She's camerashy.
This would require me to clean up my desk area before I take a pic... Almost too much effort.
Why so dirty?
that room looks bigger than my apartment
._.
It's a normal sized room, like 12x12 or so.
My room is too bad and non-decorated to show anything. Perhaps I'll manage to show my shelves on which I have books, games, and stuff like that.

I have a very weird room in fact. My PC is just on the table, with no additions next to it.
My rented apartment is that small - that I do not have my own 'mancave'
yet at work, I've personalized my desk by skulls, drawings and postcards Big Grin
You lot are so boring.
why do you have your PC on the desk and not on the floor like normal people B|
[Image: rcnfv7.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3