Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crimson Cross, Contari Lance | CC: PLR, LR-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: vGsou4l.png]

My dear friends, I am Mr Yoshida of the Lane Hackers. I am sending you this missive because your captains conducted a serious breach of the Orange Treaty.

A fleet made up by two Dreadnoughts, a gunboat and a bomber entered Liberty from the north and eventually headed into the New York system. As a result of their actions, the Treaty was breached twice, in the 4.5.2 and 4.5.3 clauses.

The call-signs of the ships are following: [Attachment]

● MNS-Redemption
● MNS-Retaliation
● MNS-Decimation
● Blood_Hound

When I arrived in the scene I informed them of their actions but this is all that I received:
Quote:Mr.Yoshida': You are not allowed to be here.
MNS-Redemption: why's that?
Mr.Yoshida': Under the Orange Treaty
MNS-Retaliation: Who said we signed it?
- An extortion takes place here -
MNS-Redemption: Cut your engine's Saltydog or face the full might of the maltese nation!
MNS-Decimation: You are not allowed in this space Saltydog , so HOLD IT!
Mr.Yoshida': No Outcasts vessels from Gunboat and above are allowed in Liberty without an invitation. And no piracy is allowed as well.
Blood_Hound: stop or die
Blood_Hound: die then
Mr.Yoshida': All the Outcast factions have signed it. If you do not comply, you will have to deal with them.
MNS-Retaliation: And are you going to stop us from entering New York
Mr.Yoshida': Stop you? I am informing you. If you fail to accept my request, I will have to talk to the official bodies of the Outcasts.
Mr.Yoshida': The choice is yours.
MNS-Retaliation: Do what do like to do, but we're going to kick some libertonian asses!
Mr.Yoshida': Very well.
MNS-Retaliation: And if you don't mind your words your ass will be in it

Because of our allied status and the 5.2 clause, the Lane Hackers left the area shortly afterwards. I am confident that you will educate and punish appropriately these captains in order to honor this signed Treaty. Until then we cannot forget their words and actions.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: 9tpX0Xk.png]

[+]=======

To: Mr. Yoshida

We maintain no control or jurisdiction over smaller families of the Nación, nor can we control what they do with the warships they order built. The Treaty only covers vessels bearing the Cross, or 101st IFF tags.

Furthermore, you are mistaken about the Contari. As they have opted out of this treaty, thereby making them unbound by its rulings in the capacity mentioned. Should they be found in violation of these laws, the issue resides with them, and not the groups of Malta as a whole.

Should there be any breach of contract by a Cross vessel, you are free to contact the Crimson Cross High Command. Otherwise, we are unable to help you.

--Cross Administration
[Image: zKRlnVn.gif]
Sup.

*Sigh* Man I hate dealin' with this Orange Treaty stuff. I miss the simpler times when we just blew 'em up. Oh well, gotta protect all our own in'erest n' stuff, right?
I'll blast 'em if I see 'em. I'll also send 'em a transmission and ask 'em to piss off.

[Image: 8cfqihJ.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: vGsou4l.png]

Since I thought you were the official body of the Maltese, I had hoped that the Crimson Cross would actually be the caretaker of the Maltese Nation, or at least its Navy. But as you clearly mention, the Cross is simply one of the numerous Maltese families.

(02-01-2015, 05:41 AM)Crimson Cross Wrote: [ -> ]We maintain no control or jurisdiction over smaller families of the Nación

Therefore, I should apologize for our misconception regarding CR's status within the Maltese. We will certainly keep that in mind during our future dealings.

I should also note that the Treaty in any way does it state that it obliges only a certain organisation. It is clearly stated that under its effect, the entire faction should adhere. Therefore, we will make the necessary actions against those Maltese vessels. And if they ever return to Liberty, we will certainly be there in order to give them a proper "welcome".

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...