Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LH | So we have a common enemy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Incomming transmission from Captain Smithy*

Mr Yoshida

Well then. Since they deny any affiliation with the main factions we are left with no choice but to take matters into our own hands. Due to the lack of police in Kusari space and the general lazyness or incompetence of LPI (with the exception a few fine lawmen I've personally seen in action) we are crunching numbers and looking at introducing a day pass and weekend pass as a sort "gentleman's agreement" to prevent our trading schedules falling behind, payable on encounters. You can thank [data encrypted] for this idea which we have never even considered before. We will report any unaffiliated thugs that try to muscle in on your profit in your territory in turn.

We are offering this to LH, LR and the Blood Dragons as they have shown honour (as much as pirates can anyway) and a keen business sense by keeping their tolls low thus preventing us from having to change trade routes constantly. And we're all about business. They have also been willing to negotiate. I will try to convince other pilots to follow this practice as I believe we can minimise hostility and math is infallable.

Money and diplomacy are my weapons, you'll find it has greater power than any battleship.

*End Transmission*
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: vGsou4l.png]

Captain Smithy,

As long as you remain a flunky of the Interspace Commerce or preserve their business practices and ethos, you should expect only the following from the Lane Hackers:

• No bargains.
• No compromise.
• Expect to be publicly humiliated, embarrassed, annoyed, pranked and harassed.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
*Incoming Transmission from Captain Smithy*

Understood. It was merely a proposal to keep things civil. Deaths on either side are unnecessary. We will deal with MNS in time. Traders in Sirius will eventually tire of their vile methods.

*End Transmission*