Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi, StarFox88 signing in and has the first problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks,

I played Discovery earlier with v. 4.83 but in v. 4.84 i got every time an Error message that say: "DACOM.dll file not found"
I copied the DACOM.dll file from version 4.83 to the sameplace in 4.84, but it still doesn't work.
Can someone help me?
Welcome to Discovery. Your 4.84 mod file might be corrupted. I'd suggest you to have a fresh install of the game file and mod.
Is there no other option than a whole Re-Install of the game and mod?
I fear there is not if there is a missing dll in your mod folder which means its either corrupted or a wrong version.
OK, i reinstallt FL, do i have to need to patch it to version 1.3?
' Wrote:OK, i reinstallt FL, do i have to need to patch it to version 1.3?

All needed patches are built into the discovery mod, install with mod manager 1.3 do not unzip manually
' Wrote:All needed patches are built into the discovery mod, install with mod manager 1.3 do not unzip manually

No, that doesn't work, when i click right on the mod data and choose the option to extrude this with the modmanager.

But in the end, when i run the Mod manager, it's only launch the unmodded version.
And when i load my Safegames from version 4.83 FL hang up after the intros:(
Do a fresh reinstall of FLMM, Freelancer and delete the FL Folder from Program Files, If you know how to use the registry, delete the files out of the registry (if you don't DON'T Attempt it) re-DL the mod and reinstall everything. Once you do that give it a try again.

Anyway, welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for those evil penguins!

~Leo
:yahoo:*praise*

finaly it works!!

so there's nothing left to hinder me,playing the new version :laugh:
Ok, i found another problem,
when i want to join a server, i dont see anything in the selection screen, what do i wrong? (evil firewall?)
Pages: 1 2