Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [REQUEST] The Council Restart Location change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody. i used council restart. this thing start at roussilion and its hard to go champagne or other council systems. Currently we need to pass 3 grn controlled system and its hard to do in a stargazer (i was going for Redemption). Please change its start location to Champagne.
I don't think you can make this request on your own. Speak to this guy and he might be able to aid you
Type /conn, buy a Camera Ship. It should be faster and considerably more survivable than the Stargazer.
Alternatively you can ask someone with a docking module to harbor you inside his or her transport or capital ship in order to arrive to Champagne easier, but the only thing that is hard of the Rouss-Champ route is finding the entrance through the mine field. Check the following spoiler for tips on how to do it.

should just let council have two restarts, one in Roussillon and one in Champagane. Used to have two of them in the past IIRC, no idea why that has changed.
(02-02-2015, 12:11 AM)Tal Wrote: [ -> ]Type /conn, buy a Camera Ship. It should be faster and considerably more survivable than the Stargazer.

this dont against to rules right?
Nope, provided you don't RP with it you should be fine.
Other solution:
1. Do Gallic Civlian restart.
2. Fly to Champagne.
3. Do a double bribe and buy Council ID, OR ask for someone's help to transfer a Council ID in Connecticut.
4. Buy Redemption.
5. Go wherever you want.
I think changing the restart is a bad idea, as Council is far more active in Roussillon (and Bretonia) than in Champagne (and Gallia). However, creating an other restart in Champagne would be a welcomed idea I suppose. There are other factions with two restarts, I don't see a reason why Council could not have two.