Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers From: Knight Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: eAjWX6s.png]

[Image: Lm0Z8Se.png]

Hello there Lane Hackers,

I am President Michael Knight,

I actually met one of your pilots for the first time in Alberta right next to the Ontario Jump gate. Was my first encounter with you, I have heard a few stories from my pilots but not much.

But the reason I am sending this transmission is to find out reasons to why you and your people are threatening my ships. From what I have heard from a few Hacker pilots seems like lies and things that have spread which are wrong.

I was fined 200.000 Sirius Credits from this one Hacker pilot for entering Restricted Space which was unknown to Knight Industries. From that moment on, I left Alberta after paying this fine, there was no threat or no order from this Hacker saying do not re enter Alberta Space.

There was no such things as Hackers will fine you every time you enter, you are now hostile or treated hostile to us, so please explain to me. Why your people are making up lies and rubbish to target me and my ships.

There is one pilot named Mr Yoshida, he is flying a Waran Bomber with a Cloaking Device. I have guncam images of him using Freeport 14 as a Foward Operating Base, if you do not answer, I will speak with the Zoners about this and take it further.

I would like answers and to make an agreement to the Lane Hackers for peace and to not be hassled by your pilots.

If not then I hope your pilots have come equipped to be able to defend them selves. I am not here to start a war but to make peace or a truce. That is now down to you with what you wish to do.

President Michael Knight

[Image: l8mJQuq.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: 3dSZFc6.png]

Dear Mr. Knight in Shining Armor,

Please consider the following fact, that you are subsidiary of Interspace Commerce, one of the biggest corporations in Sirius, which is responsible for the creation of Universal Ship Identification system. Something low-level employees were working hard on creating for the benefit of mankind. Interspace snatched the prize by reaping huge profits by extorting all transports with legal taxes. Highest ranking directors and managers were filling their pockets while the honest and hard working software and hardware engineers had to get nothing but regular payment. On top of that, Ageira and Interspace started their vile attempts at assassinating these geniuses who were responsible for creation of such powerful tool. Soon, Lane Hacker movement was founded as a counter to such corporate misbehaving. By the time Ageira and Interspace was able to realise what has happened, it was far too late. Lane Hackers became the most notorious masterminds due to their precise knowledge of how Ageiras's software and hardware works.

So, let's head down from history lesson to current ages. You belong to the same corporate clan that is guilty for decades of wrongdoings to society and free commerce. You are part of the problem which is known as monopoly over the market. You push out competition by undermining them, instead of becoming better yourselves. You deserve no pity, no mercy and no consideration. All of your employees are free to open their eyes to realise that we are simply giving justice and fighting against the corporate empire that The Big Three and Interspace managed to build. And they are free to join our organisation, because that is the only obviously clear and correct choice.

Finally, let me reassure you and soothe your corporate mind, you are treated as regular Interspace weasels. Meaning you lose only part of your profits. The primary branches usually lose ALL of their belongings. So you can take solace in knowing that you are below the level of IC| when it comes judging and delivering justice to corporate lackeys. If you do have any more questions that will waste my precious time, feel free to send 100.000 SC for each word I will have to read or listen through. That's how valuable my time is when I am not on a break. Which ends now.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...