Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Registering a BS/Gunboat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can someone post a link to the thread where you ask for registration of a BS and or Gunboat please...ive gone over the forums and obviously missed it. Thanks in advance.
what faction are ye talking about'? and with most factions i dont think you need to register a gunboat/Gunship only cruiser or any other capships
you don t need to register such a ship - only a few factions ask for a RP registration. ... but in general terms, no registration is needed.

so far... corsairs, BAF, outcasts, LSF, KNF and RM ask for a registration only.
The Outcast Destroyer Freighter caught my eye. As i was surrounded by OC's at the time i asked about a licence and they said i would need one. Im not in a faction "yet"..just a freelancer trying to make a living:cool:but i want a big bad ship to fly in:)
the 101st asks for a registration - however this regitration, although advisable, is "only" imposed in RP terms. - by official rules - it is not needed... since it is a RP server it is beneficial for everyone though when you write up a nice description of your mission and registration.
If you are in a faction, PM the leader for help. Registration is only needed for the Corsairs, BAF, Outcasts, LSF, KNF and RM. For other factions, getting the battleship license in enough.

Since you are a Freelancer, getting the license is enough
Freelancers can't fly anything higher than a gunboat though.
Yeah, I forgot that, why not become an indie. Don't remember which id will be suitable to buy a battleship while remaining an independant though!
For an Outcast Destroyer they ought to be an Outcast.
The Zoner Fearless Destroyer is a nice one too. You can try that out.
Pages: 1 2