Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Hispanic Stand-off - Nacion Maltese vs. Corsairs Empire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

The Hispanic Stand-off

Nacion Maltese vs. Corsairs Empire

Overview:

Time: Sunday, Feb 15th, 19:00 SMT *

* Due to timezone differences, neither the date nor the time of this event is final yet, so if you'd like to attend but prefer another time or date, feel free to state so in your post.

Premise:

With the rich and the privileged of four houses frequenting Hawaii, and the constant flow of luxurious goods to the Liner, over the years it has become a key element in the ever-lasting conflicts between two main unlawful forces of the Sigmas - Corsairs and Outcasts. With each side attempting to dominate the region to become the sole unlawful group nipping away from the constant flow of goods, credits, and even the visitors themselves, Sigma-19 has certainly witnessed more than its fair share of bloodbaths, and still does.

As the conflict between sub-houses of Hispania has never been a mere matter of dominance over Sigmas, more often than not, any encounter between the two groups within Sigma-19 goes beyond the fight over Hawaii, and turns the entire system into an active warzone - Temporarily, but frequently.

Participants:

This event is mainly for members of the official and unofficial factions of each side. Independent players are free to sign up for the event, but will only be able to join if their respective faction(s) lack in numbers.

Nacion Maltese:
  1. Valerio.Rivera[101st]
  2. Melissa.Sanchez[101st]
  3. |+|-Sabina.Venneri
  4. |+|-Erika.Espinosa
  5. |+|-Isabel.Ramos
  6. (__Sergio.Malagrido
Corsairs Empire:
  1. Arecelia.Chavez[TBH]
  2. Cesar.Gutierrez[TBH]
  3. APT|Jennifer,Lopez
  4. APT|Isabella.Espinoza
  5. APT|Camino
  6. APT|Ajax.Castille

Regulations:
  1. Snubcrafts Only. No ships of Gunboat class or above are allowed for this event.
  2. No resupplying. Each side is free to share batts and bots among their ships, but resupplying is not allowed - If you dock, you're out.
  3. No derailing from the active battlezone. Both sides are to refrain from entering the close vicinity of Sigma-17 Jumpgate, and Luxury Liner Hawaii.

OC x Corsair exclusive, or can the affiliated neighbors [GC, Hogosha/FA] chime in?
I'll join in on |+|-Sabina.Venneri

Quote:This event is mainly for members of the official and unofficial factions of each side. Independent players are free to sign up for the event, but will only be able to join if their respective faction(s) lack in numbers.
So I think not rly.

I can join on either side and probably will, depending on who will turn up.
(02-05-2015, 12:22 AM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]OC x Corsair exclusive, or can the affiliated neighbors [GC, Hogosha/FA] chime in?

This is intended to be a trial run for a series of future events, so we've decided to start off small and have the first event restricted to factions of Hispania. For the next ones though, we're hoping to drag in other factions of the region as well and finally spark the long overdue Sair/Cast Sigma battlefront.
Hmm... i will sign in n see what happens Smile Corsair- Cartel|Salvatore.Riina
No promises, as my schedule likes to fluctuate

but sign me up for the outcast side

|+|-Erika.Espinosa /|+|-Chaplain.0

depending on what I feel like flying at the time
If and when this event opens up to all those invested in the region, give me a shout. I'd love to show up with a Chrysanthemum - maybe even with a couple in tow, if possible.

Otherwise, though, I wish you the best of luck in reviving the Sigmas a little.
Melissa.Sanchez[101st] - but it's a week to 15th, so don't forget to put giant ? near my name
I'll try to be there
Pages: 1 2 3