Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: zoner war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-06-2015, 11:37 PM)TheUnforgiven Wrote: [ -> ]I take a week off and by the time I"m back Zoners are at war and no more RP server? :o

You will not be forgiven your absence.
If NoMe speaks you will follow.
All < insert favourite faction here> will burn.
(02-06-2015, 11:37 PM)TheUnforgiven Wrote: [ -> ]I take a week off and by the time I"m back Zoners are at war and no more RP server? :o

The Zoners are at war, no RP server anymore.
inb4 zoners achieve a point where their 22 turrets of neutrality turn into 22 turrets of hostility
I think then it will be all like "22 turrets of pure zoner tears loaded and unlocked" , why waste ammo when we have enuff tears to shoot with

we had 50,000 tears for the launcher npnp
I'm glad Tel-Aviv has been AWOL since December, because goodness knows what would happen if he showed up right now...
(02-07-2015, 01:10 AM)Freedom Phantom Wrote: [ -> ]inb4 zoners achieve a point where their 22 turrets of neutrality turn into 22 turrets of hostility

All the other Zoners have 22, [TAZ] has 23.

just for the record.
heho friends

i said nothing

i'm zonord

i'm issued from my order mother and my father zoner, they called me like it!

i cant change my mind easily!

i'm a pure dna exchange, i dont want or need to make a choice!

for me there is no war again, probably the orders are angry because one of their women turned nomad.

and you know probably how is the order mind!
Zoners. War. What has Disco become?
(02-07-2015, 01:22 AM)SMGSterlin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad Tel-Aviv has been AWOL since December, because goodness knows what would happen if he showed up right now...
If you mention it, you'll jinx it.

NoMe, is that rap poetry?
(02-07-2015, 03:58 AM)NoMe Wrote: [ -> ]i'm zonord

Hybrid confirmed. All units are to defend Lord Zonord and make sure he becomes the kings of the Omicrons.

Release the 50k Zonordian Marines!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3