Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I literally never knew what I was missing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There should be a meter that you can click on to donate, otherwise you should wait for admin/dev input as this is a relatively senstive manner and I don't want to accidentally get funds miswired.
Pitch in<--- Is the button on the meter.
Btw Welcome Smile
Thanks Bulldog. I once knew a guy who got scammed because he was not careful or thorough, take your pick. Contributions will be forthcoming now I know where. After your direction I went to look at the meter & we seem fine till I get paid next. LOL

Also, I have noticed just how out of date the Freelancer-Discovery wiki page is. Is there a place to read about Disco stuff that's more up to date please?
Eyo Dude have a blast freelancer is very fun lately.. also once a person joins Discovery freelancer he never leaves so prepare...
(02-09-2015, 07:37 PM)Skipenstein Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I have noticed just how out of date the Freelancer-Discovery wiki page is. Is there a place to read about Disco stuff that's more up to date please?
Try flcompanion or flstats(just search them in google)
(02-09-2015, 07:44 PM)mordor Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2015, 07:37 PM)Skipenstein Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I have noticed just how out of date the Freelancer-Discovery wiki page is. Is there a place to read about Disco stuff that's more up to date please?
Try flcompanion or flstats(just search them in google)

Yes. This right here. Thank you mordor

(02-09-2015, 03:38 AM)Loki557 Wrote: [ -> ]I think he is talking about chat logs, if you go to you My Games folder in My Documents and open the Freelancer Folder there should be a document called DSace which saves all your chat logs.

Dose DSAce auto save or else, where/how can I find older chat logs please? I need it to catch up my characters back story.
Pages: 1 2