Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: MR Siggy request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If anyone has any spare time and would like to make some signature's well here you are...

What we need is the following

Molly Republic somwhere in there and a rank for each sig

the ranks are

Counsel

Veteran

Senior Pilot

Pilot

Recruit

Right now our faction bank is low, so there will be no payment
Never say there will be no payment, say that it can be discussed:laugh:
I'll work on something if you want. But only if you show those Bretonians a good example on how things should be run. Unless you're the unlawful ones, I get confused, in which case show them no mercy. Ok?

What sort of idea did you have in mind? Anything?
I will pay for the sigs if need be. 10 million for each level of rank.
I was just messing around a bit. But what about something like this?

[Image: mollyrepublicsig.jpg]

I figure it's best not to make every rank version until some sort of final design is finalized, eh?
Looks good..anything would go fine
Ok, how about that design with the different ranks. Do you like them?

[Image: mr-counsel.jpg]
[Image: mr-veteran.jpg]
[Image: mr-senpilot.jpg]
[Image: mr-pilot.jpg]
[Image: mr-recruit.jpg]
Looks good but I think it would be better with different ships to each ranks (like recruit: Hyena...), but I don't know GhostFace what would like.:P
Um sorry for hijacking your thread Ktayn but its school holidays and i had nothing else to do, he'll probably prefer yours anyway, i had no idea of what ships to put in (so i didn't) because i've only been playing for a week. Its getting late so i just did the recruit one.

[Image: Untitled-2-2.png]
I agree with alpha different ships would spice it up..by any chance( if you wish) addihng a rank symbol.

Counsel: Outcast Destroyer

Veteran: Rogue Gunboat

Senior Pilot: Barghest

Pilot: Greyhound/Wolfhound

Recruit: Hyena
Pages: 1 2