Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Daichi Matsumada of the Hogosha Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: vGsou4l.png]

Hello my friend. It was very refreshing to hear from you again.

Please accept this intel for old time's sake. As you can see the BHG| foreigners taking advantage of their newly-acquired freedom and enter restricted territory per 7-3-1 paragraph of the Codex. I am also working on something bigger right now, but it is not yet finished. Who knows, perhaps we can work more closely in the future.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: Okgw8Ec.png?1]

Konnichiwa,Ti... Yoshida-sama.

It is always a pleasure to hear from an old friend, and with such a message even more so. We will use this evidence to make sure those bakas will receive a proper... treatment in Kusari, as proper for them. Something I believe all sides of the interest in this will benefit from, hai?

Regardless of that - I still wish to urge my will to repay this favor, so if in any way we can - please do contact us about it.
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

My dear friend, a few hours ago there has been another incident with BHG| ships working in Kyushu. Their greed and disregard of the laws of Kusari can be seen in the most prominent way.

With deep regret I notice that the Kusarian society is rapidly moving away from its traditional roots. Kusari was protected for centuries by the Hogosha, but within a few years the Bouty Hunters Guild has alarmingly managed to replace its traditional protectors.

However the foreigners have not fully succeeded yet. I am confident that Hogosha Alliance still has considerable influence within the Kusarian society. With your influence and the information I have provided you with, I believe it's time for the Hogosha to strike back and reclaim what the Bounty Hunters Guild has stolen from them before it's too late.

Yoshida-sama, my friend

You bring us indeed very troubling news, yet again. We have also recently witnessed Junkers that are using Deshima station as a safe heaven in Kusari, such thing is unacceptable. I assure you that the Guild will feel the full repercussions of their actions, and learn their place, hopefully that place won't be Kusari or even Sirius at all.

I will contact the Hogosha bosses myself and deal with this issue mercilessly.
...uploading.data...

These are excellent news. Hopefully your bosses will also recognize the threat and respond accordingly.

There is a matter in which we require your assistance, however. Our R&D department requires two commodities which we cannot easily obtain in large quantities. One of them is produced by Samura Industries, the other is not but its distribution is closely monitored.

• Quantum Multiplexors - 4500 units
• Nanocapacitors - 4500 units

I am hopeful that you can assist us in this matter by delivering the aforementioned commodities to Leiden Base. Each delivered unit will receive an extra bonus of untraceable 3,000 SC to a bank account of your choice.

I am eagerly expecting your decision.

Yoshida-san

As I am a mere enforcer in service of the association, this is not my call to make. However I will forward your message to several of the families' bosses and let them respond via my own communication relay
[Image: NqOjGoP.jpg?1]

Transmission- Sapporo Station, Hokkaido system
Loading feed: 60%, 78%, 94%, 100% complete...
Handle name: Hebishima , Takarabune Conglomerate

Konbanwa Daichi Matsumada-san, Mr. ... Goro Yoshida-san.

My name is Hebishima, and I'm a senior member of the Takarabune Conglomerate. We have received word of this unusual request from our "neighbors" for some material deliveries. Yes, quite unusual.

I say unusual because, unlike Matsumada-san here, we of the Takarabune, and I believe most of the elements of the Hogosha Association do not enjoy a good standing with the likes of the Lane Hackers, even though they have shown in the past interest in collaborating in our business in Liberty markets, and more recently in the containment of the bounty hunter activities in Kusari space.

Such willingness however does not immediately translate to peaceful encounters between our men and yours. Yes, we can get the stuff you want, and for a reasonable price. But if we get shot by any and every scout south of Deshima all the way to your Leiden, just to bash our nose at your door and get plasma shots on our shields, it's quite pointless.

You're the kind of folks who manage fine in changing things, either through some talk, or by more electronic persuasion. I'm sure you can suggest some solutions for this "minor" obstacle.

Hmmm, thinking about it, if you are willing to rely on a middleman, I think we can find some good places in Kepler for exchange.

Let us know of your decision.
May the Fortunes give a clear sight, Yoshida-san

Hebishima, of the Takarabune Conglomerate, HA
...uploading.data...

Dear Hebishima, it is a pleasure to meet you.

I believe you will no longer experience docking issues with Leiden Base. Our hideouts are open only to selected few and we take security very seriously.

As for your standing, I am sad to hear this. Many Hogosha syndicates for decades have traded artifacts and other luxuries with us and made hefty profits. Perhaps this may serve as a chance for the syndicate you represent to get its fingers on this honey jar. You won't regret this, I assure you.

And since we've been talking about business, I have some fresh intel on my desk regarding the primary branch of Kishiro this time. It seems they broke the law in Liberty and Rheinland. Let me know if you'd be interested to obtain it.

[Image: NqOjGoP.jpg?1]

Transmission- Sapporo Station, Hokkaido system
Loading feed: 60%, 78%, 94%, 100% complete...
Handle name: Hebishima , Takarabune Conglomerate

Mr. Yoshida, of the Lane Hackers

We thank you for the assistance provided in solving the issue we were facing in such a short period. We have put the results of that to good use, and have completed the deliveries of both commodities.

4500 Nanocapacitators (2900+1600)
4500 Quantum Multiplexors (2900+1600)

1 2
1 2
1 2
1 2

As for the matter of compensation, we believe those credits would benefit the Association in many ways. For that purpose, I ask for them to be sent to the [HA]Kaigai.Ginko net account.

Kishiro malfeasance outside of the borders of Kusari is not particularly interesting to our immediate interests, but we have reasons to believe that we know some who might wish to know more. We would like to receive more details about your Intel offer.

Hebishima, of the Takarabune Conglomerate, HA
...uploading.data...

Excellent work, Takarabune Conglomerate.

The reward of 27,000,000 SC has been wired to the designated bank account. Anonymously of course, through the usage of multiple fake bank accounts located in various parts of Sirius.

As for the intel, I understand that Kishiro Technologies has many and powerful competitors who would be delighted to have the ability to harm its public image in two Houses. This is what I offer Mr Hebishima. Furthermore, an informant of mine in the primary branch of Samura told me that his company has access to Gallic Jump Gate and Trade Lane parts because of the project in Rishiri. Obviously we would like to examine this Gallic technology. If you could convince a Samura Heavy Industries captain to deliver 500 unmarked crates containing those parts in Ames Research Station, then I'll consider this as a fair exhange for my intel.

Needless to say, this will also show how well-connected your syndicate is in Kusari.

Pages: 1 2