Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pandemic 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As you might guess from this post, I got access to a PC (at college)

Found a REALLY fun game on NotDoppler, called Pandemic. Idea: You're a virus. Goal: Wipe out the world.

Fun, eh?

Second try, 60 days.

Pandemic 2: 100 days, 99% of the world infected, 0 dead yet (I made it spread like wildfire and do zilch to people.)

Darned Aussies, Greenlanders, and Madagascarans closed borders before Tachis-A could get in though...

Current strategy: Make it look like it went away.

EDIT: Oh yeah, when I made it lethal, it killed 25% of the world's population in a day.

EDIT EDIT: Also shut down all but two hospitals (Australia and Greenland), and the vaccine failed XD

EDIT EDIT EDIT: 75% of the world is dead...after I turned it down to 'flu again...
It was funny to me too. THe problem is that most times, i had an isolate part of the word closing up borders, like madagascar or the like..
Hehe, current status of Tachis-A:

6,256,309,121 dead
71,569,831 still alive, of which 28,822,398 WILL die.

EDIT: New Zealand is gone.

EDIT AGAIN: Peru also

EDIT: Oo, there goes Canada.

and Argentina, and South Africa (Sorry Angelfire...), and Mexico...

EDIT AGAIN: Brazil, Indonesia...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Japan and the Middle East....500 people left...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: Russia...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: US and West Europe...
This sounds right up my alley...gotta take a look-see:cool:
Heh , i played it for a while ... i never get my strategy right lol
Agh...Killed everyone off...

Tachis-B has infected 98% of the world XD

Danged Aussies locked themselves in...

EDIT: HOLY!

I turned on vomiting...and <strike>ten million</strike> died instantly... EDIT: Make that 500 million...

EDIT EDIT: three billion dead.
it took me hours to accept that i will never kill Madagascar.... it may be possible but its darn difficult.
How the hell do you infect madagascar? it had everything but nval ports opened, the rest of the world was in fected.. and it wouldnt get a single infected person, even with the virus with max resistances. So i just turned on some lethal things... only madagascar survived??
Apparently those Madagascarans are either very clean, or have the most damned resilient immune system ever, eh?
Of note: my virus HAS NO KILLED ANYONE YET. Not even one small baby. People have decided to burn bodies to prevent the spread of the disease... >.<

EDIT: ATTACK OF THE COMMON COLD! Onoz, we haz da cold!:crazy:

EDIT: Dang vaccine.... Still, I shut down the world using the common cold.:crazy:

EDIT: Almost the entire world has my disease... except for those dang Chinese, Cubans, Indonesians, Japanese, and Madagascarans...

EDIT: WHY WILL NO ONE DIEEEE????!?!???!!!!!?!!!???!?!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3