Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New York seems to be getting better :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was on Eddie's ol rumbucket tonight again.

I havnt played in a while because of work and such and got ganked three times yesterday without so much as a word from those particular fellas.

Still.. it kinda made sense seeing I'm in a Destroyer and all... maybe they panicked at my sheer drunken awesomeness...

anyhoo.

THEN

Tonight...

three NAVY fellas in Fighters Hunted me down, did some great RP, and took my pod in for some cell time:)

It is just so cool to have a session like this.

So Kudos to you guys, (cant remember your names) but it was great fun to have that cheeky old pirate get taught a lesson.

RP + PvP = The Big Win!

:cool:

Oh wait... Eddie... THAT Eddie? Eddie whose eating Xenos?
Yeh it is gettin better slowly but surely and thats great!
Shoulda seen last night...

I almost got the Sugarland two more people for talking to other people:P
' Wrote:Yeh it is gettin better slowly but surely and thats great!

Better being synonymous with deserted (which I guess in New York's case is true:P) - all I see in New York these days are traders on the Boron/Beryllium run and the occasional indie bellowing at people.
' Wrote:Oh wait... Eddie... THAT Eddie? Eddie whose eating Xenos?

no... not that eddie... -that- eddie was a lane hacker and belonged to Dantrithor.

This is One Eyed Eddie, also a drunken pirate, but much more of the rum drinking variety... Angelfire's own special brand of stupidity stamped all over it.
At least you don't have 50 teleporting escape pods that come out of your destroyer simultaneously, when destroyed, and magically set course for Malta in an instant.
Which New York are we talking about here?

:wacko:

Was chatty Kathy world last night...
wait, I didn't know Angelfire did anything but hangout In flood
Quote:wait, I didn't know Angelfire did anything but hangout In flood
:lol:

He plays?:shok:
Pages: 1 2 3