Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Faction Disbanded: LR-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, no. Almost. About to be stirred up a fair bit.

It is time to shake things up. What do you peeps want to see from the Rogues as a faction?

Now to go back to rewriting stuff.
I want to see MORE rogues.

Terrorizing the navy and ambushing transports, living the thug life.
Might help:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=118826

lol flood, enjoy the constructiveness
Spazzy new LR boss?
Faction doomed.
While I don't play, or have been involved in, Disco for years upon years I think that I can offer some really good advice based on past experience.

When a faction is constantly dying over and over again the best thing to do is always to make sure that the same 2-3 people who have been leading it for a half decade remain in power over a sluggish ghost of a placeholder group.

Under no circumstances should anyone ever allow a faction to die and be disbanded to see what, if anything, emerges in its place.

No matter what, even if it requires ghost hours, should you allow the faction to die. No matter how uninspired the leadership or apathetic the memberbase. Always make sure that a group that you can assume control over is intact and ready to be swept up lest it move beyond your vision and direction.

From what I can tell this philosophy is just as proven today as it was years ago.
Lots and lots of turret steering cruisers w/ Solaris/Cerbs. In groups of 4+ at all times. Under the control of good PvPers...
Poor traders&navies... Run people! Run for your life&money. Because you all 'll cry till that faction lives
Atm that faction appears to consist of occasional characters logging in with stupid names, coupled with pointless, unimportant comms posts that nobody cares about.
Whatever you do, it's probably an improvement.
(02-13-2015, 07:27 PM)Technogeist Wrote: [ -> ]Atm that faction appears to consist of occasional characters logging in with stupid names, coupled with pointless, unimportant comms posts that nobody cares about.
Whatever you do, it's probably an improvement.

I know. I shot my share.
Send me names if you can, please.
Hey

hey spazzy

hey

guess who you get to deal with now

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5