Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Keeping track of a player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I find all this to be quite insigthful, and I agree that the new system shouldnt be re-worked or rolled back, but I also agree it could stand to have additional mechanics added to allow for a type of PI/informant/investigator ID, for both pirates, lawfuls, and neutrals.
The rename command has been very helpful. My thumbs up for it.

Kudos to the weapons thieves.

And about paying to get their identity...why don't you?

Offer a reward to the person who can provide information that leads to their destruction. Just like real life. Maybe another player knows--maybe they bragged about it. That's how the police do it.
Tinkerbell. Good idea and I was thinking about offering a price. All I hope at this point is that the guy who did the heist is a good RPer and we can get some fun out of this.

while a name change can be done once a week there is no way to get really on track of this guy.

Ok. Most of you have probably already have checked the Employment Office by now and you can see the guy we are looking for.

I'm all for this new self-served NC system since it lower the workload of admins a lot. But I still would like to have some way to track people down (be that a Admin snitch or something).
"RP wise i see nothing wrong. Consider him a pirate of opertunity,or a junker who was at the right place, at the right time. All he did was tractor in loot and run. Sound's like the perfect heist to me."

I agree with you. If an amorany exploded and you make a grab for the gear in game, then it's yours.
Haul tail and run.

' Wrote:"RP wise i see nothing wrong. Consider him a pirate of opertunity,or a junker who was at the right place, at the right time. All he did was tractor in loot and run. Sound's like the perfect heist to me."

I agree with you. If an amorany exploded and you make a grab for the gear in game, then it's yours.
Haul tail and run.

That's not the point here really. Like I said it was a good heist on his part. What I lack here is a RP mechanic to make him answer for it. We already have bountied him but who can collect if he decides to go pooff in the air?
Pages: 1 2