Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Future of the Zoner Capital line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
After a long discussion on skype about balance, the zoner capital ship line was brought forward and apparently the Zoners are losing access to them.

[8:32:40 PM] Haste: Now that we are talking about capitals
[8:32:45 PM] Charos: What about them?
[8:32:47 PM] Haste: Let's talk on the zoner capital line
[8:32:49 PM] Haste: I consider nerfing them to the point they are useless
[8:32:50 PM] Flashâ„¢: Haha
[8:32:52 PM] Haste: And I think I'll suggest that capitals should be removed from their ID
[8:32:54 PM] Charos: omg
[8:32:57 PM] Haste: they haven't shown responsibility with them
[8:33:02 PM] Haste: and it's time they get slapped for that
[8:33:05 PM] Charos: no haste don't do it

As you can see we're about to lose our capitals, what do you guys say about this?
Give Zoners something really cool in return that actually fits their core roleplay, then it won't be THAT much perceived as a horrible nerf. I mean, it is pretty harsh to transform expensive cap ships overnight into something useless. But with a good replacement, and something that actually is nice, it might work.

Just destroying and taking something away is not a good call.
now to ask the obvious question. is this an indies or all decision?
Nerfing Zoner no-use-caps to make them even more useless? Please do that.

Even removing them will be a good idea. Maybe keep the Gunboat and the Corvo. Give Outcasts 10% on this Corvo.

Even if Nomad Remains are useless, the Zoners should still be punished for jumping in 99 and farming BS Remains. 8|

Anyway - yeah. Nerf their caps to bits. In exchange, change the Osprey to what it used to be. Not the useless Osprey MKII which is worse to fly than a brick. Especially because dat ass covers half of the screen.
I am pretty sure no exceptions was mentioned in the chat
A decision that should have been taken long, long ago.

+1

Gytrash

This is either some top tier trolling or something that's going to get me into a tizzy such that Lyth could only dream of.
mods, move to flood
Zoners don't need caps.

At all.

Period.
(02-16-2015, 07:49 PM)Gytrash Wrote: [ -> ]This is either some top tier trolling or something that's going to get me into a tizzy such that Lyth could only dream of.

For someone with a dancing pony as their profile gif/picture/thing you're more hostile than an old man shaking his fist at children.

Seriously, what did the Zoners do with their TWENTY-TWO TURRETS OF NEUTRALITY!!!!!!!!!!!! other than farm Nomad remains, and not RP because they were at war? I don't even have an idea of how they can build the things, since they're not even close to being an united House with unlimited resources.

Please, Zoner Master, explain to me how the Zoons built their capital ships, and why they should even need them.
They're not Warmongers to go and kill everything in the lolipons. The Order, Core, Corsairs and Outcasts already have that in the bag.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5