Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Orange addicts ~ 6th Freeport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
29th Tau sector - 6th Freeport - 18/02/822

The Fallen Angel arrived, slowly but carefuly landing her R1 "Lich" Interceptor with a BSF logo on both sides and unusual color of ship. She left her fighter in hangar, asking Zoners to keep her ship in safe and untouched. She walked into the crowded corridor full of different people, different faces, uniforms... It's a place she isn't comfortable with.

However few minutes later she approached the door to biodome's park. First thing she could do would be taking of a deep breath, letting fresh air infiltrating her lungs. Then she would proceed to the bench and sit down carefuly, patiently waiting for her company.
His trip to Planet Malta was short and successful. Even more than that, the natural cardamine homeworld refreshed him a lot. Goro Yoshida initially considered to return to Liberty via the Sigma corridor in order to harass and extort the local Interspace convoys which frequent the nearby systems. But he received a peculiar message from his latest contact so instead his Sabre was mooring to one of the docking bays of Freeport 6.

Once he landed, his security team was waiting for him around. Unlike other Freeports, this one wasn't between warzones so it was considered safe. However like the rest of his colleagues, he was insane when it was about security.

[Image: WGhjKcz.gif]

Yoshida was wearing an expensive costume, one that only Liberty's upper class could afford to wear. In his pocket he also had a few vials of liquid cardamine. He looked at his watch, making sure that the time had come. Then he moved inside the Biodome's park.
He only hoped he had not wasted his time.

A female with hood was there, sitting on the bench, carefuly looking around. Few minutes later she noticed a man, wearing expensive not common suit and hat. "Gentle man, I see. This one might be Yoshida, the kind hacker." she thought and got up slowly, turning her head to him. She obviously looked around, if some specific people are watching her or him. Then she walked slowly towards him, stopping in front of him and bowing lady-like.

"Where did you meet such a beautiful lady like me?"

This would be her question, looking directly into his eyes.
The security of the Hacker did not follow him inside the park. Instead, they remained near the entrances. While approaching the bench Yoshida could only hear his footsteps and the flowing water. He could also smell the sweet odour of the nearby flowers.

He approached the hooded woman and tried to memorize her face. Once she made him the question, Yoshida chuckled for a moment.
Then he gently picked her hand, raised it, and softly kissed it.

"That would be Cali Base, my dear."

Good answer, strange female moves a bit closer and wraps her hands around him, pulling him closer to her. Then her lips would stop at his cheek and whispers.

"You passed a security question dear Hacker. I know there are people who aren't fans of Reapers nor Hackers, I know them very well and do you?"

She laughs silently and releases him from "faked" hug, then slowly moving back to the bench, sitting down afterwards.
An unexpected question. Afterall Yoshida was a well-known "criminal".

"I have worked for several years in Ageira before I joined the Lane Hackers. And I can assure you, most of them do not exactly appreciate our work."

Then the Hacker followed the woman and sat down, next to her. After making sure his tie didn't move from its original position, he stretched his right arm to the back of the bench in order to face her. Even though his curiousity was not yet sated, he was in no hurry.

"I am wondering if you could share with me your name. I do not know yet how to address you."

That's something well known, Hackers and Ageira. In fact, Outcasts and Reapers share same relations like both Libertonian groups. But how to tell him about it? He is after all Maltese ally.

"Well my name, I just hope I won't end in your "To be killed" list. I am Leslie, but friends call me Liss or the Fallen Angel, but I guess you've found it out already. Eh, I am glad I am quite far from Maltese space... We aren't the best friends since we decided to leave them and establish our own home. You can compare us to Hacker and Ageira relations... You left Ageira and you try to harm them, we left Maltese nation and we are trying to hurt them, well at least we tried."

She knows well she shouldn't share her knowledge about Maltese and Braillia relations, but she trusts him.
"I see. Personally, any cardamine user is a friend of mine. A person that I respect and trust. It doesn't matter if they are Maltese or Chrysanthemums or Reapers."

And with that he placed two tiny vials containing an orange liquid on the bench, between him and Leslie. The orange color was vivid revealing that its content was still fresh, recently harvested from Planet Malta.

"But now I'm curious, my dear. What made you not only to abandon the Maltese but also rendered them your mortal enemies?"

What a relief... At least if he is speaking the truth. There is something strange about him, at least Liss thinks there is. Well he can't do much to her, in case he would be just collecting informations and then just selling them to Maltese people.

"So everyone who uses Cardamine is your friend? Even if I am enemy of your ally?."

She asked him with quite worried face, but keeps watching his eyes.

"That's a long story, dear Hacker. Sadly everything happend when we arrived to Sirius and first people we met were Maltesians. They gave us home, food and in return we became Maltese sword and shield against Corsairs. However later we found out their true intentions with Cardamine and deep inside of Omega sector we've found our old rival the Coalition... Corsairs became the secondary target and Maltese lead had enough of it."

She sighs loudly and eyes two tiny vials of Cardamine, then looking down at the grass.
"Cardamine is the means to enlightenment. Those who do not use it can never reach our level. I have more things in common with you than with a Libertonian top programmer of Ageira."

He hesitated for a moment, trying to understand her worrying.

"As much flawed is the logic 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' it is equally flawed to state that 'the enemy of my friend is also my own enemy'. I prefer to judge and estimate each situation separately."

"Leslie where did the Reapers come from? And what kind of intentions have the Outcasts about cardamine? That is worrying to hear considering that I am also a cardamine user."

He was about to open the cardamine vials but hesisted after hearing Leslie's former responce.
Pages: 1 2 3