Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cassini jumphole relocation in the recent patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey.

I forced myself to ignore anything Rogue-related ever since I came back in 2010. That has been the case up until recently.
Could someone tell me who was behind the recent changes concerning Cassini hole placement? Because it just turned out that apparently neither LR- or PLR submitted the changes.

Alley's name keeps popping up for some reason though. Could someone explain this to me? Are we still in charge of our guard systems?
Wait, Cassini wasn't removed?
No.
And it should be re-moved back to its original location.
Where it belongs.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...ystem+cull

Cassini was one of the systems to be de-guarded and have its layout revised.
Welp. That kinda sucks, since we've sort of used the damn thing for more than just storing our goodies on.
Well Spazzy, alley said she wasn't going to talk to and inform LR- about any of the changes regarding Cassini because she considers LR- to be a dead faction and therefore have no opinion on the matter.
LR- 1.16:58:21

so she turned to PLR instead because they're an active faction.
PLR 09:38:31

I mean, the idea of asking both Rogue factions is completely absurd and we should only ask one, right?
Ok so
[10:12:30] Sindroms [Spazzy]: PLR had nothing to do with the jh moving?
[10:13:42] Alte: Nope
[10:13:50] Alte: We weren't even consulted
[10:13:51] Sindroms [Spazzy]: LR as well, right?
[10:13:51] Alte: In fact
[10:13:57] Alte: We had to hunt for it
[10:14:05] Alte: Nope, I don't believe so
[10:14:11] Alte: Though Narc may have had something to do with it
[10:14:17] Alte: But not that I am aware
(02-20-2015, 11:17 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Well Spazzy, alley said she wasn't going to talk to and inform LR- about any of the changes regarding Cassini because she considers LR- to be a dead faction and therefore have no opinion on the matter.
LR- 1.16:58:21

so she turned to PLR instead because they're an active faction.
PLR 09:38:31

I mean, the idea of asking both Rogue factions is completely absurd and we should only ask one, right?

Was this the case when you asked Alley? Not so long ago the rogues were pretty dead for a long long time (as far as I can remember).
Yep, it was the case. The point is, faction activity fluctuates all the time. Factions shouldn't be cut out of the development process just because they weren't flying a lot for one week.
You barely had an hour of activity back when the factions were asked to provide input to several questions and even then a LR representative was added to the chat.

but please continue to make bad posts lyth
Pages: 1 2 3