Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ok so I am annoyed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I stopped seeing signatures for like 70% of the users, no idea why. I can't even see my own glorious signature anymore. It's like nothing exists there. A hole has been thorn in my heart.
Help, somebody! ;(

EDIT: OK I DISCOVERED THE ISSUE. THE ISSUE IS NOT WITH ME! h4h4h4h4

the issue is with the fact that when you do quickedit, it ticks out in the reply under "Post Options" the "Signature: include your signature. (registered users only) "

EDIT2: Seems that replying to a specific post inside a thread automatically disables it too. You need to go do the edit window and enable it
Noticed that as well. While my own is always there, all of my alt's sigs are just gone. I gotta go to signature settings in UCP and switch it off and back on again.

Also speaking of your sig, it breaks forum rules, sanction ban pls.
sheesh, it violates nothing except being too awesome.

Funny thing: It's 37 px too awesome vertically & I didn't even factor in the added height of the link
Could'ja go ahead & fix it to a max height of 250? (link included) Yeah? Cool. Thanks.
-Burg

Oh look, now I can see my own signature. Though I still can't see some, like the Apostatas forum account's
Maybe it is for the best.

If you see those signatures, you might get offended and people might get banned.
theres too many professional victims on the internet these days
(02-23-2015, 12:27 PM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]theres too many professional victims on the internet these days
sorry but you can't be offensive on the internet!!!

salt is offensive, cuz it's not pepper pls fix
Test.